RTVs AT WORK

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
das ok neg!! i can picture dat bota filled up and workin hard. juss tell me if it was a sunny day or not so i can really picture duh day in my mind. you know i can doo dat yea!!</p>

Nolefan

It was a sunny day! I am going to try again. I am using the Microsoft resizer tool and it is set at the "small" setting (640x480). Hopefully it works.</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Your pictures aren't working.</p>

Are you using the "Options" tab to upload your photo?</p>

If you want, I'll get them displayed for you. e-mail them to me at bwc at zoominternet dot net</p>

</p>

</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
ok now i got thw whole picture man it sure looks hot thanks for giving me the metal picture of it til the photos arive.may i juss had to mess wit ya!! lookin forward to seeing them pics we show do like to see pictures of them botas doing anything.</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
that ain't how i had it pictured in my head. lol the picture looks good though good going .</p>

Nolefan

Thanks bczoom for posting. Still not sure what I did wrong.</p>

Tommy- That was in N Carolina. The last thing I need here in S Fla is firewood. It was hotter than Hades here today and a cold day in winter is when it drops into the 60's!</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
i hear ya on the firewood but hey i still burn my fireplace here. i can't take the cold at all.i bet it was some nice country in S.C post up some other pictures too i like seeing them in action.i don't have one yet but i sure do enjoy them. and i wanna wish you a late welcome to the forum i haven't seen you post before.</p>

Nolefan

Thanks Tommy, I only post occasionally but lurk fairly often to keep up with what others are doing and experiencing with their RTV's. Good forum you guys have.</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
your welcome and feel free to post upas much as possible i mean did you see twoguns post count?? i think he's going for a ctr record.lol</p>

ckruse

Yes, I pulled this too! I kept an eye on the temp, and went to idle when she got a little hot. This old John Deere disc is as old as dirt itself! CKruse</p>

100_2528.jpg
</p>

ckruse

Goodies for the deer, and the seeder we used to put them down with. Not ideal, but it did ok. CKruse</p>

100_2529.jpg
</p>

100_2531.jpg
</p>

ckruse

The tools enjoying a moment's rest. The big McCormick did all of the preliminary work. CKruse</p>

100_2536.jpg
</p>

100_2537.jpg
</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
man that little 500 got some umph to it don't it?? nice pictures and videos.</p>