my new window

markc

This is my new window from the perry company dba fortress.the top half slide and the bottom part on top the hood come off for extra ventalation

Attachments

• my window 015.jpg
    my window 015.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 217
  • my window 016.jpg
    my window 016.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 211
  • my window 017.jpg
    my window 017.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 209

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
I like that . That is a super glass >>>>>

Never seen one like that >>>

Attachments

• eyes_1.gif
    eyes_1.gif
    13.2 KB · Views: 210

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
That will feel really good with the cold weather around the corner. :) . Congratulations on getting it! bordercollie

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
He is right. I really like that.
Went to their website, they have things I've never seen before.
Love that back Splash Guard. Wish I had one of them.

Talking about name callin'

Mrs. Two Guns called mine a few years ago a money pit. She said I made it into one.

Told her she was very much WRONG !!! IT'S A SEGMENT OF FUTURE INVESTMENTS !!!!

Attachments

• A pRIDE.jpg
    A pRIDE.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 213
  • A PRIDE 2.jpg
    A PRIDE 2.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 211
  • A PRIDE 3.jpg
    A PRIDE 3.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 215

Heatwave

Two Guns: the third pic of your Jeep ... beneath the bridges ... looks like it mighta been taken in Vidalia, La. Any truth to that?

Heatwave

Our family was "oil field trash" ... a term of affection locals bestowed on us and others similarly employed. I did most of my growing up in Natchez ... finished high school there in '62 and joined the Navy, which will forever be known as "the first smart thing I ever did." Natchez was a "one bridge town" when I lived there.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
nice setup you got there mark. that two piece design is alot better than a solid piece.nuthin like havin the wind in your face in the hot summer months .and it's even better to have no wind in the face in the winter.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Our family was "oil field trash" ... a term of affection locals bestowed on us and others similarly employed. I did most of my growing up in Natchez ... finished high school there in '62 and joined the Navy, which will forever be known as "the first smart thing I ever did." Natchez was a "one bridge town" when I lived there.

HEATWAVE ,
As you can see, it has two bridges now.

Check your private messages

markc

It was something like 790.00 + taxfor the factory one.and if something hit it on the side or edge its broke in a million pieces dont ask me how i no. been there done that

Heatwave

"if something hit it on the side or edge its broke in a million pieces..."

You got off light ... mine broke into two million pieces.

hmgary

Looks like if you did happen to break this one you could get a replacement piece from a glass shop at a reasonable price.

markc

top bottom and both side has bolts take either side off and slide the glass out and replace. price a piece of safety glass today 34.00. that's a lot cheaper than 700 bucks.drove it in a hard driving rain today pretty nice