my new window

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Maybe not Peanut, if he come from Monroe, he don't have to go threw Vidalia.
Close..... but don't have to, Vidalia is about 8 miles further down the road and Lake
St. John is about 17

Bet we know why he comes to Vidalia, he gotta eat some of dat " Bonafide Chicken" from
POPEYES ..... >>>>>> yea

Lakes might have the FISH, but 'ole Popeyes got the CHICKEN !!!!!

Attachments

• Fox_cooks.gif
    Fox_cooks.gif
    6.5 KB · Views: 68

cov62431

I live between B.R. and Hammond, in the small but growing town of Walker. First time I took the wife fishing for bass was in lake concordia. First time fishing, first and only bass she caught that day was a little over 6 lbs. Didn't help that I couldn't even catch a keeper.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
I live between B.R. and Hammond, in the small but growing town of Walker. First time I took the wife fishing for bass was in lake concordia. First time fishing, first and only bass she caught that day was a little over 6 lbs. Didn't help that I couldn't even catch a keeper.

.... Maybe next time, you should let her pick out the lure to use !!!!

Attachments

• Hyenna_3.gif
    Hyenna_3.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 65

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
he gotta eat some of dat " Bonafide Chicken" from
POPEYES ..

Lakes might have the FISH, but 'ole Popeyes got the CHICKEN !!!!!
Since the thread is already derailed from the original subject, I have to chime in on this one.
"Louisiana Fast" is there motto.
That's about the biggest oxymoron I've ever encountered. (Peanut - the word oxymoron means it is a contradiction. Oh hell, never mind the latter word is bigger then the first.)

Lived in the south for years but "fast" isn't part of their vocabulary (unless they're talking about the way Billy Joe Jim Bob drives down the old back road in his coupe).

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Since the thread is already derailed from the original subject, I have to chime in on this one.
Lived in the south for years but "fast" isn't part of their vocabulary.

You just have not made it to Bourbon Street then ..... yea

Attachments

• Sickering Dog.gif
    Sickering Dog.gif
    9.3 KB · Views: 49

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
That's about the biggest oxymoron I've ever encountered. (Peanut - the word oxymoron means it is a contradiction. Oh hell, never mind the latter word is bigger then the first.)

Lived in the south for years but "fast" isn't part of their vocabulary (unless they're talking about the way Billy Joe Jim Bob drives down the old back road in his coupe).

man you lost me wit dat long word. it muss mean sumptin about roof work i see because the only word i reconize is the latter word and das for gettin on duh roof after a huricane an nailin duh shingles back down or trowin a blue fema tarp on it.lmao also fast no we show ain't fast down here das why we never put outboards on our pirogues. we take it easy down here.i juss got back in town i spent duh last 25 hours at a boat dock in venice wit my brother waitin for a part so we could install it on the lefting gear box on a jackup boat.its been a rough week.i'll make another thread splainin it all.