WTB hard roof for 2005 RTV 900

haze33

hello man i do have this hard roof for 2005 RTV 900 available contact me at lovetrading100 at aol dot com.

Smilingreen

i will send pics not active here send a mail to lovetrading100@aol.com i will send pics.
Sure you are active. You just made an account and you can attach files (pictures) with the little button in the bottom left hand corner. How much are you asking and what shape is it in? How will you send it? Which state are you in? (not interested in a city right now) Not giving out my e-mail address to a brand new member to have them possibly attach something to a return e-mail that may be a trojan horse or selling the address to spammers. I am sure you can understand why no one is giving out their e-mail. We would rather see pictures and then decide if we are interested. So you have a roof for a 2005 and a tailgate for a 2004? Post pictures. If you are legit, then people will buy it.

Smilingreen

Thanks smilingreen. I did not purchase due to time as member. He did send pictures but maybe I am just too cautious.
I just thought it was a bit strange that a brand new member is asking for our e-mail address instead of just attaching a picture. I have had plenty of burner e-mails through the years. I have come to the point I just create a new burner and only give it out once. That way, I can see who is selling e-mail addresses. Medical offices and electrical suppliers are two of the worst ones for selling off e-mail addresses.