Windshiled wipers for RTV 900

The previous post shows where they are mounted on mine..Mind you this is the windshield that comes with the Kubota hard cab ( built by Curtis) so don't know if the same windshield that comes without the cab. In my case the wipers are mounted on the windshield itself through the holes shown (where the arrows point). Don't know the cost..came with the cab enclosure.</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Hey Johndeeremho,</p>

I need the plastic / rubber windshield plugs thatwill have to be taken out when installing the wipers.</p>

Could you be so kind to let me get them from you when you install the wiper kit / kits >>></p>

When I purchased my replacement windshield, it didn't come with them init.Don't know what happened to the onesthat was in the busted windsheild .... ( that is probobly a story on it's own )</p>

..... two guns ( jamie )</p>

Two guns is i install these i would be happy to send them to you (unless i need them)</p>

</p>

Kubota kanook- that is the same cab i have</p>

[quote user="Johndeeremho"] </p>

Kubota kanook- that is the same cab i have</p>

</p>

Then the installation is a simple matter of popping the inserts and installing the wiper unit(s). On/Off switch is right on the wiper unit so all you have to do is supply 12v and gnd.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
</p>

Thank You Very Much Johndeeremho >>>> I appreciate that !!!!</p>

</p>

.......two guns </p>