Wheel Manufacture

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ummm, Kubota? Just guessing here...</p>

What are you looking for? If you want new ones or more of them, go with the sales department and they sell them as "whole goods" which is much cheaper than buying from the parts department.</p>

</p>

</p>

well i am in the market for some new wheels but the most weight limit i can find is 700 pounds per wheel, and i have full cab and stuff and if i load that bed up with wood its gonna be way over 2800 pounds (4x700</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
If, and that's a big IF, you can make a rim fail, that will be a FIRST.</p>

AFAIK, no rim has failed before the rubber. I'm not an engineer (or lawyer) so take this with a grain of salt but I don't think you can bend, break or even put a dent in a rim due to weight. Now, if you go humming along at full speed and hit a railroad iron when you have low tire pressure, you may be able to damage a rim.</p>

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
I doubt you can load more than the Bota can take on the back with wood. I stack mine pretty heavy and would worry about driveline problems before a rim failing. If you had sideboards and loaded it up with sand or stone you might overload it but wood is not likely. I have hauled loads stacked as high as the roof up some pretty tough hills without a problem.</p>

solitude

Yea I have a snow dogg sander on mine which holds3/4 yd of sand
which is over a ton and no problems.Tires don't like it very well
butrtv carrys it fine as far as power swaying etc,</p>

I've had mine loaded with crushed limestone to the brim and the wheels were never an issue and that was far heavier than any load of wood could ever be.</p>

SOLITUDE....you got any pictures of thatsander that you'd care to share. </p>

solitude

Kanook
Next time I put it in I'll send some pics. Salt dogg has a website.
Works good but does has a fuuny fuse set up.Works great as long as you don't blow a fuse!</p>