WHAT INSURANCE ---

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
WHAT INSURANCE ---

Just wanting to ask around, what insurace company did other folks use on there Kubota RTV's >>></P>

I went ahead and went with the Kubota policy for the RTV, for they seemed to be cheaper ***** Checked with other insurance companys, and the one that came close, was the Progressive company. That's who I have my Honda Rubicons & some other machines insured with ****</P>

Re: WHAT INSURANCE ---

<FONT color=#ffa500 size=5>TWO GUNS</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>I added the RTV to the blanket policy on the farm. This is where we have all the toys and every thing else. We use Country Companies-Farm Bureau.</FONT></P>

Nick</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter

Farm-Bureau of Louisiana is what we have our home, plantation house, automobiles, farm trucks, farms & equipment, and business'with. They are a great company >>>> </P>

</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Although I would have greatly preferred to use someone else, I have Progressive.

tap rtv

I bought mine from progressive but my rtv was used so kubota was not an option

ne-sd

I have my insurance thru American Family since the insurance covers the 900 when i'm on the public right-of-way. A couple of other insurance companies would insure the 900, but I could NOT drive it on public roads. InSD we can drive the 900 on all roads (With a vehicle license) except for free ways - couldn't keep up anyway. JD