What do you call your RTV?

DougK

I am wondering what to call the RTV, any suggestions? What do you call your RTV?</P>

THanks</P>

Doug</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Doug,

Take a look at this thread.
http://compacttractorreview.com/cs/forums/thread/3777.aspx

Brian

G

We call ours the 'poop wagon'. We've hauled several loads of horse manure compost with it.</P>

</P>

John</P>

Oak Hills, CA</P>

DougK

John,</P>

I hauled several loads of manureover the weekend. I was disappointed that the scoop on the Kubota L3600 tractor was longer (12-18 inches) than the RTV bed.</P>

</P>

Doug</P>

DougK

[quote user="TWO GUNS"]What did your RTV say to you >>>>>>> MISSED THE HOLE !!![/quote]</P>

</P>

I smacked it with the loader a few times, it stoped talking. [:)]</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Where is all the names ???????</P>

Have some new owners, they must of waited until their children started walking before they named them >>>>>>
</P>

[:D]</P>

Two Guns,,</P>
<P style="__styleDocument: [object]">I have a great name for my RTV 1100 ......I call it the ORANGUTAN.............I think that is spelled right..........The Orangutan is orange and it is strong and can carry any load......Just ask Clint Eastwood and he will say "right turn CLyde"........LOL...........</P>
<P style="__styleDocument: [object]">Rusty Anvil............</P>

Deerlope

We name ours Wilma. Remember the cartoon characters the Flintstone's and the Flint mobil and the guys wife was Wilma.

Where is Cook City Montana? I was reading on another Forum that the Kubota Plant where they build the RTV has mostly Mexicans working there. In tribute to the fine job they did building my RTV900 I am going to name mine the Beaner Buggy.

Looked up Cooke City Montanon Google Earth and it is not to far from my Canyon Creek summer home (by Montana standards). I also visited your web site and you really have a nice place there. I love spending my summers in Montana. At 68 years old I do not take the winters well.

notlaw

I call mine Orange Bastard, or O.B. for short, or when I've gotta watch my tongue.</P>

Hey TWO GUNS, think you could make a decal with that matching the Kubota font and design like on the tailgate? Mentioned that to the wife some time ago, since I drive the O.B. in town, it may not be appropriate, but maybe NOTLAW?</P>

pivatic1

We call our Ford F800 dumptruck THE BIG BEHEMOTH so when the RTV arrives tomorrow we'll nickname it THE LIL' BEHEMOTH. Kinda an oxymoron in terms.