We did it! New 2015 RTV-X1100c!!!

Nevadablue

post stuff on that gun rack,,,that is my next project too when i get some spare time. I have the older 1100. Thinking of bolting a simple rack under the headrest. I need a rifle alot and am getting tired of hanging on to the barrel with the butt on the floor while i drive.

Right now the plan for the gun rack is to use these:

k2-_20b7c7a5-a98d-4fe1-9b1a-b98044a4ca99.v1.jpg

They are available from Walmart for about $18. I turned the brackets upside down (single hole at the top) and removed the suction cups. I had actually screwed these below the window in another pickup. Next drill out the upper hole to fit a bolt that goes in the threaded hole in the existing window bars, just below the head rest. Then a strap across the bottom two holes, behind the bar to hold it solid. Should work.

sunnyside

I got this one for my RTV-X1100C http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...55+Single+Gun+Rack+Screw-Attach+Hardware+Incl
They come in one or two gun variety. I attached mine with the already available holes with welded nuts just below the head rests. I used a zip tie on the bottom to hold in place. It was a little tight with getting the stock into the one holder so I removed the head rests which are next to useless in my opinion. With the head rests removed the 2-gun model is probably another option.

muffler man

have used essex 27 for 10 years. i am on my second set now. I have never had a flat. They are very aggressive and perform great in mud.

Nevadablue

I agree on the headrests. I may remove mine. I can't imagine having a rear end collision that would cause whiplash... in the middle of nowhere at 10 mph. LOL...