Warn wireless control

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
there was a guy on another forum who said he got his wet or something he didn't really know what happened but the winch got stuck on the winch in mode and he had to run really fat to get out of range for the remote to stop then he took the batteries out of it and walked back to his rhino they must have a screw type battery enclosure or something that he couldn't just pop the back off and take them out. but that was the one and only case i ever heard of that happening to it. you could try googleing it to see what comes up.</p>

Came with my XT-40. Installed it myself. Make sure to read every page of the instructions including any "addendums" that fall on the floor! 800# tech support helped point out where I went wrong when I failed to read properly! If I could get it done and I am no mechanic then just about everyone here could do it. Very useful. No problems in operation.</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Tinker,</p>

Not sure if you saw the other thread, but this forum is being sunsetted. We've all moved over to http://www.nettractortalk.com/forums/index.php to continue our RTV experiences. There's a dedicated section for us but the whole site is great.</p>

Hope to see you over there soon!</p>

Brian</p>

</p>

</p>