Tractor advice

obh

New to tractoring. Need a newer tractor. A local dealer has a 2019 mahindra 6075 with cab and loader. Has 2500 hours. Asking $25,000. Seems like a good price but I don't know much about mahindra. Thoughts?

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
2500 seems like a lot of hours. If maintained and has records to show that would sure help.
I use tractorhouse.com to compare prices. Very handy.

obh

2500 seems like a lot of hours. If maintained and has records to show that would sure help.
Sales guy said they sold it to the owner and maintained it at their shop. I'll ask for records. Hours are high but it seems like any mfwd, cab, and loader tractor from any brand with less than a thousand hours and 10 yrs old is in the mid $30k or higher range.

Reactions: Doc

obh

You have any knowledge or thoughts on mahindra tractors?

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Tires are really expensive now a days. The rear tires on our JD 6150 and 6155 are over 1700 each. Also make sure that the front wheel drives have been serviced properly. We just bought a used JD 4 wheel drive and was told that the front drive oil service on those are very important. Just something to look at. Does it use DEF ?

Reactions: Doc

obh

Tires are really expensive now a days. The rear tires on our JD 6150 and 6155 are over 1700 each. Also make sure that the front wheel drives have been serviced properly. We just bought a used JD 4 wheel drive and was told that the front drive oil service on those are very important. Just something to look at. Does it use DEF ?
Doesn't use def...they are putting new front tires on...rear tires look to be about 50%. Not sure about the front drive oil. I will ask for maintenance records.