Toboggan's don't have a suspension

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
OK, just got back from the MD.

He poked & prodded. It's probably muscle spasms.

He was going to have me take a urinalysis to check for blood (to check for kidney damage) but since I get kidney stones all the time, it would probably lead to a false positive.

He prescribed some muscle relaxers and at home physical therapy.

BTW, it has been getting better the past few days.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts, concerns & advise.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Glad you went to the MD, maybe you now can have a piece of mind..... knowing you don't have no serious internal injuries, that's saying much right there !!!</P>

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
bczoom:</P>

I see Dicks Sports Shops have a big sale on Toboggans -- with big soft cushions on them!!! Just messin wit ya. Hope all your bones and innards are in place and functioning as they were intended.</P>

TooSoon we grow old... Too Late we grow smart.</P>

Take it easy.</P>

Keifer</P>

</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="Keifer"]TooSoon we grow old... Too Late we grow smart.[/quote]
Isn't that the truth...

Thanks guys

Two Guns,</P>
<P style="__styleDocument: [object]">This has nothing to do with Toboggans but I think Brian might be interested in my question and will take his mind of his sore muscles..........I was watching a tv program the other night and they said that there is an epidemic of South American Neutra plaging the Louisiana swamps.....I never heard you or anyone one else from Louisiana and Texas mention this problem......</P>
<P style="__styleDocument: [object]">How about you and your Louisiana and Texas swamp Rats [:D] (just joking)enlighten us on this subject How many can you eat at one sitting???????? Do you have any Beaver???????</P>
<P style="__styleDocument: [object]">Rusty Anvil,,,,</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="RUSTY ANVIL"]I was watching a tv program the other night and they said that there is an epidemic of South American Neutra plaging the Louisiana swamps.<p style=""> How many can you eat at one sitting???????? Do you have any Beaver???????[/quote]</p><p style="">Am I reading this wrong? Is SA Neutra some sort of STD?
</p>