Think of trading the x1100c

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I wish my Roxor was automatic- lots of gates here and then moving cows are more complicated with the gear shifting.. I do like it though. I can't believe that I've had it 5 years this past April...

Len 900

They may have not understood your terminology. The new model is referred to as just RTV X .....There is no longer a x1100c made. Maybe try again. Good luck.

ItBmine

Interesting development. I reached out to dealers with my desire to trade an x1100c for a new x1100c. No reply nothing. I guess maybe there aren't any for sale.
I can't help much because I am in Canada. But I know in 2020 I bought my RTV X-1100C, had stereo installed, rear view mirrors, full width LED light bar above windshield, two LED rear work lights, turn signals, receiver hitch mounted 4500 pound winch wired front and rear, rear protection plate, bedliner, worksite tires and a $5300 Boss vee plow installed and I have $34,000 total into it.
Dealer last year offered me $30,000 if I wanted to trade and a new bare one with no options was now $30,000 before tax.

Reactions: Doc

ItBmine

I could be wrong, but looking at Kubota Canada web site, doesn't seem like the cabbed 1100C model gets the new dump box with the foldable sides? Only difference I see is the parking brake handle and maybe the new headlights? Otherwise looks identical to my 2020.