Superior Protection for the RTV's

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
she's a daz model that i did with the help of my wife. it's a cartoon.lol i am a pretty good artist and i'm just starting to mess around with the puter art. don't worry the lady model in the picture has all her close . all my pictures are with clothes.lol i can show some more if you like but thats only on request lol. my wife does the really good work.

TOMMY,</P>
<P style="__styleDocument: [object]">Nice bumper, nice welding job, no grapes. LOL.......I like your work....TwoGuns is your best salesman..........WELCOME to the forum............Keep up the good work........Let me know when you get a bumper for the RTV.......I will need one for a 1100 with back up lights and two brake lights.........How about a license plate light and bracket.........We can talk later ..........</P>
<P style="__styleDocument: [object]">Rusty Anvil........</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="Skipholiday"]Brian I did not attack him. His very 1st post was an attack on me! I have never attacked him personally.[/quote]
Skip,

I don't know how to say this other than to say you're
both on a very tight leash on this forum. Prior to posting about
Tommy, I looked at your posts. I do have to wonder about your
contribution.. You're probably right that he took the first strike but
you've got to admit that wherever the 2 of you go, *** follows. I'll
check with the forum admin to see if his post should be deleted.

Look,
I'm a moderator here (as well as a moderator at ridesidebyside.com).
The 2 (or 3, if you include Darkday) had it out there. If that was my
section of the ridesidebyside forum, I would have *** slapped and beat
the crap out of all of you.

I WILL NOT TOLERATE any ***, from
ANYONE on this forum. This is a forum for the RTV. To my knowledge,
neither of you have one. Let us have our playground. Tread lightly.

Tommy - take heed to this post as well.

Brian

PS. The software took out my bad words. Keep in mind, those words are really there...

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
we can make anytype of bumper you want but like bczoom stated earlier the hydro pump thng is back there so it's kinda iffy on how low you can go with a bumper. the lisence plate thing could be done .if anyone know someone around houma or schriever louisiana with a rtv that i can get measurements off of that would be great.

Skipholiday

[quote user="bczoom"][quote user="Skipholiday"]Brian I did not attack him. His very 1st post was an attack on me! I have never attacked him personally.[/quote]
Skip,

I don't know how to say this other than to say you're both on a very tight leash on this forum. Prior to posting about Tommy, I looked at your posts. I do have to wonder about your contribution.. You're probably right that he took the first strike but you've got to admit that wherever the 2 of you go, *** follows. I'll check with the forum admin to see if his post should be deleted.

Look, I'm a moderator here (as well as a moderator at ridesidebyside.com). The 2 (or 3, if you include Darkday) had it out there. If that was my section of the ridesidebyside forum, I would have *** slapped and beat the crap out of all of you.

I WILL NOT TOLERATE any ***, from ANYONE on this forum. This is a forum for the RTV. To my knowledge, neither of you have one. Let us have our playground. Tread lightly.

Tommy - take heed to this post as well.

Brian

PS. The software took out my bad words. Keep in mind, those words are really there...
[/quote]Understood. Thanks~!</P>

I will tread lightly :) </P>

Live and learn</P>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Thank you BCZOOM! This is a great site because of you being a such a wonderful moderator . Thanks again and you have my respect !! Bordercollie[&][&]

BCZOOM.......</P>
<P style="__styleDocument: [object]">DITTO on what Bordercollie just said.........Thank You......</P>
<P style="__styleDocument: [object]">Rusty Anvil....</P>

fdharley

tommy</P>

will the rear bumper fit on the bed of a kubota 900 rtv 2007</P>

how much will it cost </P>

</P>

</P>

thanks</P>

fdharley</P>

Deerlope

I don't think a bumper would last me very long. I am in the woods alot and I would always be backing into something.You sure do have a nice product there.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
i'm going tomorrow and see if i can get some measurements off of a rtv on the lot. as for as backing up into a tree and messing up this bumper lol have fun. this thing is made out of real pipe not tubing like the utv dealers use. i make stuff to last . if anyone knows someone in my area with an rtv i need a demo model. i will make it worth thier while with parts at cost no labor just so i can get the bolt patterns . i have some bed rails too they are great. if anyone wants to email me you can reach me at cajunhommie@aol.com or you can reach me through "twoguns"