Superior Protection for the RTV's

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Don't know how to say this, but I'm going to do the best I can !!! <FONT face=Arial color=#ff0000 size=4>DON'T GET ON THE</FONT> <FONT face=Arial color=#ff0000 size=4>INTERNET AND BUY ANY FRONT BOOT PROTECTORS FROM THESE UTV / ATV COMPANIES ... THEY WILL NOT SERVE THE PURPOSE *** PERIOD !!!!</FONT></P>

I will not state the name of the company that makes them,most of ya'll know what brand they are..... UTV / ATV accessory suppliers sell these things. They are a JOKE !!! No better and does no more that what comes on the machine from the factory. The OEM's are plastic. The others are just metal. And not that heavy of a metal either .... Will not cover or protect and will not serve the purpose !!!!</P>

So, I just busted a $100.00 bill for nothing.( yes,I was pissed )BUT, there is some good that is coming out of this, that might help all of us. Either build your own, or you can PM me and I will give you the contact of a gentleman down here in Louisiana, who is a fabricator with metal .... He built me a set, THAT IS PERFECT AND WILL SERVE THE PURPOSE .....</P>

I'm going to post some pics ~~~~</P>

He now has the templates and set up ready if there is any more to be made. They are made out of heavy duty aluminum !!!!</P>

Everybody need to install some sort of protection for these rubber boots !!!!! Take care of your investment, install some better boot protectors & save yourself some trouble and money in the long run ..... Feel free to PM me, and I'll give you the contact information !!!</P>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><FONT size=5> </FONT><FONT face=JohnHancock><FONT color=#ff0000 size=6><FONT size=5>~~~~ Two Guns~~~~</FONT> </FONT></FONT></FONT></DIV>

</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Yes, my RTV is dirty !!! But it will not be for long ~~~~ </P>

You can see in the picture with the OEM's still on, the stick scratch marks on the plastic !!!!</P>

Hope this information helps some of ya'll , for Ihad to pay good money to find this out !!!</P>

This was a good lesson in life !!!</P>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2> <FONT face=JohnHancock><FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~ </FONT></FONT></FONT></DIV>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Sorry,</P>

But that's exactly the ones / brand I purchased, yes they look very impressivein pictures & on paper, but when you purchased them and install them, They will not cover or protect, and will not serve the purpose !!!! Or should I say, not on my RTV anyway !!! I paid for this lesson ~~~~~</P>

<FONT face=JohnHancock color=#ff0000 size=6><FONT size=4>~~~~ Two Guns~~~~</FONT> </FONT></P>

</P>

Skipholiday

Well bummer. I don't own an rtv. </P>

I purchasedthe strong made brand for myrhino and they work excellent for it.</P>

The stockplastic ones did okay at deflecting objects from the front.</P>

They offered no protection where the boots are most vulnerable and that's <U>underneath</U>.</P>

Allterainonline normally sell very good products. :)</P>

</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
All Terrain is a excellent company, I've purchase thousands of $$$$ from them, and will continue !!!

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
if you don't own a rtv then what are you doing in here then??? trying to spread some more trash around. i had them stickstoppers at my house and i had to laught at them they had no protection whatso ever infact the stock stick stoppers came up higher than the stickstopper ones did. the thing that makes you the madeest is you keep getting called out on everything you say.lol like havin a polaris signature when you don't even have a polaris ranger ??? what you goin around tellin people you got one of them too. so for you done told me you build computers for a livin then you changed that to your a disabled vet with one working leg you should be ashamed of yourself i know who you are and twoguns knows who you are and trust me the whole internet is gonna know before long.. just two years ago you was asking "why does one tire pull on my hpx" but now your acting like you been riding all your life i never see you in no videos i see other people but not you. you cost me almost 400.00 dollars with your lift kit story on ridesidebyside then it turned out it wasn't the lift kit at all it was just skip runnin his mouth about something he didn't even know but at the time i gave to the benfite of the doubt and it cost me a new front shaft .i sure hope none of these guys listen to you .

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
i like to backup what i say with proof so here it is </P>

</P>

1005041lo2.jpg
</P>

1005045nb6.jpg
</P>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
here is somemore pictures of the new oneswedone for twoguns along with a bumper that we are makin for the utv's too this one fits the hpx/xuv's but i'm trying to get the bolt pattern for the rtv so i can make them for the rtv too but it will be right around the corner.</P>

1005058es9.jpg
</P>

1005063os6.jpg
</P>

10051350001ai7.jpg
</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Tommy,

Welcome to the forum. Nice stick stoppers you got there.

Tommy and Skip

I've watched the 2 of you go at it all over the internet. Well, it's not going to happen on this forum. This is the "Kubota RTV Owners Group". You're both more than welcome to stay and post questions or information as it relates to the RTV.

Personal attacks or bashing aren't going to be allowed here. We're also not going to have the never-ending 3 vs. 4 wheel drive conversations.

Thanks
Brian

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="tommy 20/69"]a bumper that we are makin for the utv's too this one fits the hpx/xuv's but i'm trying to get the bolt pattern for the rtv so i can make them for the rtv too but it will be right around the corner.[/quote]
Do you have a mock-up of how/where a rear bumper would get mounted? Between the tilt bed, hyd reservoir... there's not a lot of room back there.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
thats what i have to look at on the rtv. i'm gonna go and see if they net me snoop around a rtv and see what i can do.

Skipholiday

Brian I did not attack him. His very 1st post was an attack on me! I have never attacked him personally. </P>

I made a post about stick stoppers. I purchased similar ones from Hunterworks (made by the same manufacturer).I do not own an rtv but I do own stick stoppers made by the same company. </P>

I am retired from the Army, I don't have a clue why he would mention my disability.</P>

The fact is that Darkday a37b tommyand I were all friends once at ridesidebyside.He has since attacked all of us in one way or the other and none want anything to do with him anymore.</P>

This is how this problem started.In 05I purchased my 1st hpx. I joined ridesidebyside to learn more about it. I started to mod mine and lifted it and added 27 inch tires. </P>

At the time tommy had his hpx up for sale. He seen how mine looked lifted and soon did the same with his and didn't sell it. Soon after mine had a problem with the axle popping out of the diff. I warned tommy and he said his was fine. All went well for a few months until his axle started having the same issue. Now this is the result~! </P>

http://www.ridesidebyside.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2190 Checkthis out</P>

http://www.ridesidebyside.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2138&page=2</P>

http://www.ridesidebyside.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2810 </P>

http://www.ridesidebyside.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2813</P>

links to the original threadsin 06.</P>

Thanks~!</P>

[quote user="bczoom"]Tommy,

Welcome to the forum. Nice stick stoppers you got there.

Tommy and Skip

I've watched the 2 of you go at it all over the internet. Well, it's not going to happen on this forum. This is the "Kubota RTV Owners Group". You're both more than welcome to stay and post questions or information as it relates to the RTV.

Personal attacks or bashing aren't going to be allowed here. We're also not going to have the never-ending 3 vs. 4 wheel drive conversations.

Thanks
Brian
[/quote]</P>

blinko

Hi Tommy</P>

I was just wondering what the picture is on your desktop of your computer. Looks good from what I can see.</P>

Blinko</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Not speaking for Tommy, for he can tell you EXACTLY what it is, but from what I can tell, I would call itnasty 'ole fox >>>>>>></P>

<FONT face=Arial size=2> </FONT><FONT color=#ff0000 size=6><FONT face=JohnHancock>~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~ </FONT></FONT></P>