Spray in bedliner

royst

I called around today getting prices. They want the same money ($300) to spray the rtv as the charged me for my F250. I guess it's one price fits all.</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THE DO IT YOURSELF STUFF. I HEAR IT IS ABOUT A THIRD OF THAT PRICE.?I HAVE THE PLASTIC LINER BECAUSE I NEED SLICK ... SALT AND MINERALS ARE CARRIED IN MINE AND I MUST HAVE A BARRIER THAT I CAN SLIDE OUT IF NEEDED. BORDERCOLLIE.</p>

royst

I'm contemplating the do it yourself job. The only problem I see with that is getting the right mill thickness to really protect the bed. </p>

BigBen

Hey Royst,</p>

Don't know how close you are to Georgia,But Jeff's Truck Tops in Columbus will spray'em for $225,does excellent work. They spray Permatech spray in liners,Best liner in the business. We have several trucks and RTV's sprayed by them.</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I checked out google for information on the pros and cons of each and what i understand is thatthe quality of the job is all in the appplication. It makes for good investigation. Just google or do a web search ondo it yourself bedliners and maybe you can find info on what you are concerned about. I saw a forum that went into detail on one site . what will you carry in your bed?Good luck..Bordercollie.. </p>

royst

i will be hauling mostly yard debris with hopefully an occasional deer. I decided to let the spray it. I looked at a couple of do it yourself jobs. Didn't like the quality.</p>

coobie

I used a product called herculiner to do my bed on my 2006 RTV 900.I sanded the box by hand and used two coats,the cost around $90 bucks simple andcheap way to do it.Idid the same with my 2002 Kaw.3010 mule and held up great to rocks,sand and lumber being hauled.coobie</p>

royst

I had Armorcoat sprayed in today. They did a good job. $200 out the door. I'd post pics if I knew how.</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE PLEASED. DID YOU DO THE FLOORBOARD TOO?. BCZOOM HAS AN EASY TO FOLLOW SET OF INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTING PICTURES THAT ARE ALREADY ON YOUR COMPUTER.. IN THE SEARCH BOXAT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE TYPE IN {HOW TO POST PICTURES] AND YOU SHOULD FIND HIS POINTERS.. BORDERCOLLIE</p>