"Slightly" Used RTV 1100

Heatwave

In the process of buying some maintenance supplies for my RTV 900 earlier this week, I was introduced by the dealer to an RTV 1100 completely fitted out with the full cab and all the bells and whistles, including air conditioning. The engine run-time meter showed 24.7 hours. Dealer stated that a local farmer bought the RTV and kept it for a week, then brought it back and purchased an enclosed-cab tractor.

Just a guess: I'm thinking $14,000 could buy it.

If you're interested, or if you know someone who might be, the point of contact is:

Anderson Tractor Co.
Bolivar, Tennessee
731-658-7231

With new listing at almost 19k plus shipping and tax that sounds like a deal. I know dealers in my area are not cutting prices and were within 100 dollars on written cash purchase contracts. I have no idea what the mark up is on this equipment but it can't be much. One would think they would take less to get some in the field for advertising / parts / and trades. Used 1100s are very few and far between in central Wi. I know.... I looked for two years.

Art454

If it looks like new and you can buy it for that its a steal.....wonder if you would get the factory warranty.....if not that could be a deal breaker.

Art

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
What is the warranties on these machines now ?

Remember when they first released the RTV 1100 series, we could walk away
from the dealership, tax, guts, feathers and all for less than 15,000 $ >>>

And that was delivered up to 150 miles ....

Inflation is something >>>>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
that sounds like a really good deal .i have heard of demo models with more hours going for more than that.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
What is the warranties on these machines now ?

Remember when they first released the RTV 1100 series, we could walk away
from the dealership, tax, guts, feathers and all for less than 15,000 $ >>>

And that was delivered up to 150 miles ....

Inflation is something >>>>

yes inflation is crazy i went to the store today to get a roast to cook and had to finance it 6 months same as cash.lol

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
HAVE YOU PRICED COFFEE LATELY.... DAMN !!!!

AND I THOUGHT FUEL WAS GOING OUT OF SIGHT !!!!

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
well they did say a few yaers ago that food prices would soar out the roof and people wouldn't be able to afford it .i guess they was right.this is the only time in life where after you buy something it increases in value.

Two Guns, I will have to send Peanut's sister back to da swamps for some gator meat...I can't afford to feed her anymore. You will have to take over her feeding schedule...You might have to talk to Troy Landry for some help.....I can hear it now...........shoot Elizabeth, shoot, shoot, shoot................They won't be able to keep up to her taste buds.......I can't figure out why I let Peanut talk me into that marriage, but it was a freezing winter storm and I was cold.....I should of let Muleman have her...........

Rusty Anvil,,

Heatwave

Troy: "Choot, Elizabeth. Choot the sunavabitch. Choot choot choot!"

Liz: "I tole you not to call me Elizabeth. Call me Liz."

Troy: "G--d---it Elizabeth ... choot the sunabitch. Choot!"

What a fun tv series to watch. I love those people. I hope TV doesn't ruin them.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
rusty glad to have you back with us man i missed you in the forums.as for as dem gator hunters troy is my favorite now them to them goof balls rj and his son man they just need to get off the show.them houma's indians are not a very friendly group of people to deal with.down here we call them half breeds because of all the incest that goes on. i was friends with one of them for a while til he left my house one night and seen a car flipped over on the side of the road and the guy was halfway ejected out .the car was burning and all this so called friend did was slow down and look he never stopped to help he said it was none of his beez-wax.another time we was in the swamp riding atv's and this kid tried to cross a small canal with someone on the back of the atv with him.well when they tried to climb up the bank on the otherside the atv rolled over and pinned them under neath it.i didn't even think twice about it i dropped my motorbike on it's side and jumped in right along side of the twos kids dad .we pulled them out and got the 4 wheeler back upright .we was covered in mud and soakin wet but the kids was ok.i looked to the rear of me and that so called friendly indian was standing on the bank nice and clean and dry. i asked him why he didn't come in to help and all he told me was "man i juss bought these shoes "those guys are a sad group of people and only think of them selves.they give all the other native americans a really bad name.now all the other people on the show are really down to earth good people and will do what it takes to help anyone out .they are the real coonass's and thats what we do down here we think of doing for others before we think of doing for ourselves.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
yea i live that stuff in everyday life and i'm still a big fan of the show.the best group out there on the show is troy and his son jacob and liz. they are true down to earth people .you ain't never ate something as good as grilled gator on the bbq pit man that stuff is killer.about two years ago me and the wife was riding with my son and his girlfriend in the canefield and re ran up on a 10'gator just sitting there on the side the headlane"dirt road" we called the local gator hunter and he came and shot it and took it home and told us his address and said come by in about an hour so i sent my son to his house and he sent back a 120quart cooler full to the top with the meat from the gator.the sad thing is the guy was hunting with his kids the next year in the marsh and a fire broke out and he couldn't get out the way fast enough and ended up with 3rd degree burns over 70%of his body and soon past away a few days later.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
here's some pictures of us bringing the gator out the cane field the old guy is the gator hunter who passed away.

1005801od5.jpg

By hpx4x4man at 2008-05-23

1005794xm7.jpg

1005803vr3.jpg

1005793qp6.jpg

1005796zi9.jpg

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
yea i live that stuff in everyday life and i'm still a big fan of the show.the best group out there on the show is troy and his son jacob and liz. they are true down to earth people ...

You are right Tommy, they are down to earth folks.
Mrs. Two Guns does photography on the side. And Troy and them had a fund-raiser come up and they ask Mrs. T/G to do the photo shooting. She took thousands of pictures of him and fans. She had a blast. He is funny as heck. And all $$$ took in was donated to the cause.
You could not believe that folks that showed up knowing he was going to be there. People from three states over. It was a big chin-dig >>>> No matter how tired he was, he NEVER
turned down anybody that wanted a pic with him. Speaking to everyone... It was a good day, and many folks from all over the south will never forget how much of a gentleman he was.

........ two guns

Attachments

• easter  lizard.jpg
    easter lizard.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 85