RTV saves the Day ~~~

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Every year, we have one hell of a hog cookin', it is a local friendly get-together !!! Cookin' everything under the sun. Good 'ole Country & Cajun cook-out. And during all this, of course is the cajun famous Cochon de lait, crawfish, ~~~ on & on , and then we have " Smokin' Joe " a monster of a smoker built on a trailer.</P>

Earlier, this week, Smokin Joe was brought in, put in the normal spot it's put in . And then, these bigstorms blew in and the smoker was sinking in the ground, all the way to the axle, water everywhere, a cookouts nighmare. The only thing to do was to move it to higher ground, and nothing could get to the cooker without tearing up the ground, and didn't know if it could even be moved by the way everthing looked.</P>

Everone was just ready to go crazy,THEN, my buddy said, " What about that RTV, that uhKubota thing".So that being said, willing to try anything, went and loaded it up on the trailerand show up. Engaged the front end, lock 'er up, and that baby walked, the RTV didn't even know it was back there. Talking about gettin' some attention, walked it uptohigher ground !!!Anyone would have been proud of that !!!! One of them things, you would have to be there to believe it .... Any and all RTV owners would have loved to witness that !!!!!!!!</P>

The cookout was a big success !!!! Thanks to the RTV ~~~~~~</P>

Two Guns,,</P>
<P style="__styleDocument: [object]">Like you always say..........WHERE IS THE PICTURES............Don't feel bad, I haven't purchased my camera yet........Can't find the time to drive 35 miles to Best Buy...........</P>
<P style="__styleDocument: [object]">Rusty Anvil,,,,</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
RTV to the rescue!!!

Higher ground? In your state, what's that?

Rusty - You can order from Best Buy over the internet... [:p]

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Looks like the next purchase for me is a underwater camera ..... Just to keep in the RTV .....[:D]

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
"interstate overpass"</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="bczoom"]RTV to the rescue!!!

Higher ground? In your state, what's that?

Rusty - You can order from Best Buy over the internet... [:p]
[/quote]</P>

doggman

Da next time ya need to move one of dem cajun microwaves to higher ground ya outa run upda flag for yer bons vivant yankee friends to volunteerda rigs. Nuttin better than a mess of mudbugs, cochon po-boys,and a blackbird pie. </P>

That Two Guns plantationsounds likeatastyvenue for a RTV rendezvous...</P>