Right rear wheel locked up ‘21 rtv1140x. 129hrs

Man4fire

I purchased a 2021 RTV 1140 X it was having some potential issues diagnosed as the hydrostatic transmission. I took it apart thing look like it had 129 hours on it so I put it back together. The thing drives but not over 15 miles an hour when I take my foot off the break the right rear wheel locks up and the right rear wheel is noticeably more worn. I raised it up, put it in gear and the right rear wheel does not turn but the left rear wheel does I can’t force the wheel to turn at all. I’ve checked the parking brake. Not sure if it’s locked up

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
When you drive it does the right rear wheel hub get hot? Sounds to me like you have a brake seized up on the right rear. Not an uncommon problem. Use the search function on the forum

Man4fire

the brakes are internal. no external brakes and the hub is free. started to take it apart but the axle can move a little in the hub so its not fozen.

Man4fire

The parking brake and piston are on the drivers side. So is the diff lock lever. I f diff lock were on would it lock the rear axle from spiinning in neutral