Rear tailgate ? 04 rtv 900

uncleDerek

Anyone happen to have a rear tailgate for a 04 rtv 900? Does not need to be pretty or shiney! Just atleast able to be used.
I just do not have 600$ for one.i can make something if needed.im just trying to find one first halfway decent.i have searched all other places already before asking here.
Also does anyone here make stickers!? If I make a gate I'd like to put the kubota,an diesel sticker on as well.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'll check to see if I have any spare stickers. I also saw them on Amazon for around $10, depending on what you want.

You said you can make one if needed. I don't have a tailgate I want to sell, but I can get you all the dimensions if you need that info.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Found a decal. It's from 2007 but appears to be in good shape. Adhesive backing is still in place and appears fine. It's yours if you want it.

Attachments

• Resized_20230203_161000.jpeg
    Resized_20230203_161000.jpeg
    862.3 KB · Views: 1

uncleDerek

Found a decal. It's from 2007 but appears to be in good shape. Adhesive backing is still in place and appears fine. It's yours if you want it.
Hello an thank you,I'm having a hard times following so many posts,not to mention the time as I'm working long hours resurrecting mine still lol.thank you for the offer,however since I have gone this far,I'm looking to buy a full set but having a hard time finding the stickers for dash,diff lock cable sticker an all the safety stickers,I know its only cosmetic but since I painted it all today it be nice having them.not a huge deal I guess.if I can't find a complete set.i may take you up on your offer.

tfdr1

Hello an thank you,I'm having a hard times following so many posts,not to mention the time as I'm working long hours resurrecting mine still lol.thank you for the offer,however since I have gone this far,I'm looking to buy a full set but having a hard time finding the stickers for dash,diff lock cable sticker an all the safety stickers,I know its only cosmetic but since I painted it all today it be nice having them.not a huge deal I guess.if I can't find a complete set.i may take you up on your offer.

Go to https://parts.mbtractor.com/index.php and create a free account and it allows access to parts lookup and they have all the decals listed there.

Dave