Pics of the new toy!!

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Very nice!!!!

Is the tractor jealous it doesn't have a shiny silver paint job? Does the tractor and RTV get along nicely at night when nobody's around?

Any accessories in your near future?

KevLis900SE

I ordered the hazard light kit and a rear view mirror and am working on the sprayer setup too.As far as I know the RTV and tractor get along just fine.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="KevLis900SE"]As far as I know the RTV and tractor get along just fine.[/quote]
Glad to hear it. My tractor (a JD) and the RTV didn't get along too well when I first got the RTV. I had to keep them in separate buildings for awhile until they agreed to play nice. The RTV now has a "Nothing Runs Like A Deere" license plate on the back...

blinko

Hi</P>

I was wondering if your windshield is a kubota brand. How do you like it so far? Is your top plastic or metal?</P>

Thanks</P>

Blinko</P>

MRBASS

That 900SE is super sharp.!I considered one of those but with the mud I have to deal with i thought the camo would hide it better. Just couldnt imagine all that Silver covered in Mud.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="TWO GUNS"]Better get you a KUBOTA flag to hang in your shop, see ya have the J.D.....[/quote]
Hey, it's a "Kubota" and "RTV" forum but don't be dissin the JD's... They can all play nice together. They just need a little time when they first meet.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Oh God no, nobody knockin' the J.D.'s >>>> Just need to add to the wallpaper ...</P>

Yes, we like green also, all the big tractors, cotton-pickers, &combines on the farms are green !!!</P>

Nolefan

There has been a few posts on another discussion board where some had problems with the silver instead of the Kubota Orange but I personally think that the 900SE is one sharp looking RTV. That tinted windshield goes well with the silver too. Enjoy your new "tool"!</P>

seery

Congrats on an absolutely gorgeous machine. The black and
silver goes so well together.

Is that a spray in bed liner?

What's the orange dot at the lower left of the steering wheel?

Please keep us posted on any add-ons.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
[quote user="seery"]Congrats on an absolutely gorgeous machine. The black and silver goes so well together. Is that a spray in bed liner? What's the orange dot at the lower left of the steering wheel? Please keep us posted on any add-ons.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Don't know about his, but on mine, it's the KUBOTA INSPECTION STICKER FROM THE FACTORY ~~~~~~</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Give us a picture of how you have the spayer tank secured in the bed ..... Thanks ~~~</P>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2> <FONT face=JohnHancock color=#ff0000 size=5>>>> Two Guns >>></FONT></FONT></DIV>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Hi KevLis, Very nice!! My favorite past time.....spraying with the RTV!! As far as getting along,my dealer said orange and green make brown??? We'll thats what we have and some yellow.There was a little jealousy at first, but then the Kubota proved its worth and they all ,I do believe, now have parties when we're not around . Otherwise where did all thoseskid marks andempty fuel cans come from?? ?? Great fun is ahead of ya'll.Happy Days oh yes. Bordercollie[&][&]