parts for rtv's

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
ok guys maybe by the middle of next week i will have my new rtv1100 that mean a whole lot of stuff is gonna be comming out .bed rails light racks and what ever i can think of to make for it . but it's gonna be good things to come for sure. so for i have been limited to just a few because i didn't have one to get measurements off of so i wasn't gonna build anything that i couldn't make sure it would fit and work right. but thats all gonna change soon. if anyone wants some bootsavers just let me know i'm starting another batchsoon too.i'm ordering some more materials for that too.plus a new front bumper is in the future now.so look for good things to come.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
got a "bootsaver" assembly line goin.now the tables is covered with a few stacks of aluminum plates for the bootsavers.</P>

1005286gi3.jpg
</P>

</P>

1005285zy0.jpg
</P>

</P>

</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Should of named this thread ~~~ Tank Parts !!! Built like a tank, for tanks >>>> Lookin' Good Tommy >>>> That's what EVERY RTV needs . Them things will save RTV owners much money and alot of tears when the un-expected happens.</P>

Them" boot savers " are the best insurance packagefor a RTV's >>>> [Y] [Y] [Y]</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
HOW YOU LIKE ? THE ULTIMATE !!!!</P>

Only 'dem coonass' inswamps got 'dem tangs !!!!! [:O]</P>

Dat's 'dem " COOL DADDYS " </P>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
now twoguns you better tell them guys you put the lsu on there are else they gonna be callin me wanting their favroite nfl and other teams logos on them. lol.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Tommy,

Congrats on ordering your 1100!!! Can you also buy a 900 so you can make stuff for us as well?

Jamie - No comment on the LSU decal. Around here, it better say "Pitt" or "Steelers"...

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="TWO GUNS"]BETTER ?[/quote]
Much. [:D] Thank you.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
[quote user="bczoom"][quote user="TWO GUNS"]BETTER ?[/quote]
Much. [:D] Thank you.

[/quote]</P>

Great !!!!</P>

For here at Cherokee Sign Company, we aim to please !!! [:D]</P>

<FONT face=Arial size=2> </FONT><FONT face=JohnHancock color=#ff0000 size=5>Two Guns </FONT></P>

doggman

Like Tony used to say "Tigers aregrrrrrrrrrrreate" - either LSU or Mizzou. </P>

Maybe you can make up a logo for our orange team,the <FONT color=#ffa500>KROGs</FONT> <FONT color=#ffa500><U>(</U></FONT><FONT color=#ffa500>Kubota Rtv Owners Group</FONT><FONT color=#ffa500><U>)</U>.</FONT> Maybe an RTV on steroids like an old "Big Daddy" Ed Roth creation. </P>

</P>

(But you don't even want to think about using or licensing collegiate or pro logos unless you're made out money or have good attorney on a retainer....) </P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="doggman"](But you don't even want to think about using or licensing collegiate or pro logos unless you're made out money or have good attorney on a retainer....) [/quote]
Why would one bother when you can get stickers and such for a buck at the local stores?

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<FONT color=#808080>Quote from: doggman, ~~ </FONT><FONT color=#808080>(But you don't even want to think about using or licensing collegiate or pro logos unless you're made out money or have good attorney on a retainer....)</FONT> </P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>OR, Own a commercial sign company, and have authorization license / bonded , to use all logos, corporate, international, or collegiate >>>> [H]</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000> I have paid dearly, to have and keep that authorization !!!!!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000><FONT face=Arial size=2> </FONT></FONT><FONT face=JohnHancock color=#ff0000 size=5><FONT color=#ff0000>Two Guns</FONT> </FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT></P>

<FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT></P>

milkman

[:D][quote user="tommy 20/69"]ok guys maybe by the middle of next week i will have my new rtv1100 that mean a whole lot of stuff is gonna be comming out .bed rails light racks and what ever i can think of to make for it . but it's gonna be good things to come for sure. so for i have been limited to just a few because i didn't have one to get measurements off of so i wasn't gonna build anything that i couldn't make sure it would fit and work right. but thats all gonna change soon. if anyone wants some bootsavers just let me know i'm starting another batchsoon too.i'm ordering some more materials for that too.plus a new front bumper is in the future now.so look for good things to come.[/quote]

Tommy, remember what I told you on the other site, I can dig it up if you want me to.LOL

Edit:
I went and found it, just have to razz you a little, glad for your good fortune.

<div class="smallfont">
icon1.gif

Re: RTV900 vs a Diesel HPX
</div>
<hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1">

<div id="post_message_1039381">See, I told you that we know that deep down you really really want one.
biggrin.gif
</div>

Loyalty to country always, loyalty to government when it deserves it. Mark Twain

doggman

That's the way to keep the Logo Hounds off your case, Two Guns. They're out there sneaking around like thieves in the night. </P>

It seems stupid since you're doing free advertising for them when you use a logo. It's not like I'm going to buy a stickstopper just because it's got the Atchafalaya Champscrawdad logo on it.....</P>

MRBASS

Sorry Guys but this just seems like the perfect opportunity to slung some mud.! [6][6][6][6]</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000> GIT ER DUN</FONT></P>

</P>

</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
He * He * He </P>

That's funny !!!</P>

<FONT face=Arial size=2> </FONT><FONT face=JohnHancock color=#ff0000 size=5>Two Guns </FONT></P>

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Tommy</P>

</P>

Congrats on the purchase of a RTV1100. I'll still be an RTVwannabe for a while longer it seems. Those orange/camo- go almost anywhere - side by sides, aren't the cheapest thing out there. I know.... think quality and dependability. lol I'm sure you, like many others in the forum will keep such a machine for many years. Now, the reason for my post. As a new owner, perhaps you would be so kind as to give us wannabes a periodic update on your likes and dislikes with the Kubota. What you are doing to accessorizeit, how you are getting along with the funky quirks of driving it etc. I have learned alot already from thisforum andhope to participate more as anRTV owner.</P>

You might also build a set of those bootsavers and put them on the shelf for me too. </P>

Keifer</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="MRBASS"]

Sorry Guys but this just seems like the perfect opportunity to slung some mud.! [6][6][6][6]</p>

<font color="#ff0000"> GIT ER DUN</font>[/quote]</p>

You got that right!!! Steelers and mud are a perfect match. Care to send one of your TX teams up here for a little scrimmage?</p>

What I'd like to see is TX and PA highschool football teams play against each other. High school football is taken very seriously in both areas.
</p>

bczoom>>What I'd like to see is TX and PA highschool football teams play against each other. High school football is taken very seriously in both areas.<<</P>

I'm sitting just north of Southern Area, fivepete A state champs, and Mount Carmel Area, winningest program in PA, and just west of Berwick, regional powerhouse for several seasons. </P>

</P>