Newbe

royst

Hi all, I'm Roy from SE Louisiana. I should be picking up my new 900 Friday. I feel like a kid the night before opening day. Hope to learn a bunch from you pros! Thanks for letting me in!</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Hello Roy,</p>

Welcome to the forum !!! Happy to have another jump in from my home state. Where are you located in SE Louisiana ?</p>

You come to the best place on planetearth to learn 'bout the RTV !!!! Good folks here yea !!</p>

<span style="font-size: medium; color: #ff0000; font-family: JohnHancock;">~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</span></p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
you should be right next door to me then??i'm in schriever where you at??</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
whatever you do don't listen to twoguns he will corrupt you . and never believe anything rustyanvil says .lmao follow them two rules and you'll do fine.</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
speakin of rusty i ain't heard from him in a while has anyone else?</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Tommy, you are right ~~~~~~~~ maybe after all that, they " IT " caught up with him !!!!!!
</p>

<span style="font-size: medium; color: #ff0000; font-family: JohnHancock;"> ~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</span></p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
yea he sent me a boat load of pictures to get "it" built and i sent "it" to bczoom but it turned out that bczoom didn't even have a rtv bed on his rtv he has a aftermarket bed.lol so now we are back at square one no more "it". i was certain "it woulda"fit" on "it".lolmaybe bczoom knows somone close to him with a rtv that has a factory bed on it.</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
yea if you live close enough to me we can work something out i need a model.</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
There ya goTommy, </p>

Luck just might be headed your way with a new " test man "down the road !!!!!!</p>

</p>

<span style="font-size: medium; color: #ff0000; font-family: JohnHancock;">~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</span></p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
damn man i think we scared him off have you noticed we the onlyones talkin in his thread???be very quiet he just might return.</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
I'll put my teeth back in ~~~~~~~~ maybeI'll look normal >>>>>></p>

royst

Naw I don't scare that easy! I've been cleaning up the mess we got from Ike. We had 3ft of water in the house for the whole weekend.</p>

I'm on the North shore of Lake Ponchartrain just out of Slidell. </p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
das not to far away den.i'm down here in terrebonne parrish right above houma.</p>

royst

You must of gotten beat up pretty bad from Gustave. I can't tell ya how good it felt this morning to walk outside to 60 degree weather. The RTV will earn it's pay this weekend. I've got a yard full of marsh that came in with the water. Some of these clumps have got to weigh 600 lbs.</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
yea we took a really good beating infact i think we had just got the power back on a day before ike hit and it started to blink and i looked at the wife and said not agian.lol alot of the utilty poles they just put up after gustav came through ike put them right back down again.lucky for us they wasn't supplying our power.</p>