New RTV owner

dkbota

I would like to say hi to all. Learning a ton of good stuff from everyone here on this super forum. I am all Kubota except a small JD mower 155.
I own an L5030 cab w/ fel, and woods bh-90. Also a newly purchased RTV X1100C. The x1100 only has 1 hour on the meter. It's so new I am still just reading thru the operator's manual. This is my first post. Yea! I broke the ice.:pat:

Attachments

• l5030.jpg
    l5030.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 135
  • bota1.jpg
    bota1.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 134

dkbota

Thanks for the welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome Orangebuggy, RealtreeRTV, Cpsseals, don bon jovi. Glad to be here and learn about the Orange, large and small, (x1100c).:thankyou2:

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
dkbota:

Welcome to the RTV Forum. Lots of good folks here with generous amounts of information about their machines. You will learn about the good, bad and ugly features of these side by sides. Looks like you are well established with the "orange" equipment so I suspect you have a good dealer down there in "Wild and Wonderful WV.
Keifer

cpsseals

I thought it was a new Kubota optional PAWSY traction device.

Ok, sorry about that you. Sometimes I can't stop myself...

dkbota

Thanks again for the welcome

Your right Kanook, you spotted her. That is Shorty, one of our cats we have. Shorty will spend most of the day either on the hood or cab roof of the L5030.
I try to keep her 'shorty' off the big orange one but I think she owns it. So far the x1100c fits in the small single garage, after a little adjustment of the roll-up door. This way I can install some led lights and other goodies until the weather brakes. Yea right! That is just my excuse of keeping it clean and new looking.:winterrules: