New here from Canada. 2011 rtv 1100 project

avantiguy

Super Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
While I appreciate the small size of your location I suspect that delivery companies deliver to Newfoundland. This is TSC corp. in the states and their muffler listings that gives pipe sizes and dimensions. I'm not suggesting that you order from them or even the US as shipping can get expensive. What I am suggesting is that a Google search of Canadian Suppliers should give you similar results and you could order something that would get you on the "road" for a decent price. I suspect that you just need something that will fit where you want it and don't want a copy of the OEM muffler.

Craig_rtv100

While I appreciate the small size of your location I suspect that delivery companies deliver to Newfoundland. This is TSC corp. in the states and their muffler listings that gives pipe sizes and dimensions. I'm not suggesting that you order from them or even the US as shipping can get expensive. What I am suggesting is that a Google search of Canadian Suppliers should give you similar results and you could order something that would get you on the "road" for a decent price. I suspect that you just need something that will fit where you want it and don't want a copy of the OEM muffler.

I am trying to make it as close to OEM as possible.. I google searched everything in Canada (as much as I could do anyways) and there in nothing close to what I need. I might just bite the bullet and buy the muffler from the dealer and make the mid pipe myself. I even got the kubota orange to spray the box I’m building for it aswell as the kubota stickers and everything is bent on a break to make it as kubota would do it... I want this pretty well as new. Just bought tracks and a boss v blade for it too lol. I love this thing. I got a can am 1000 side x side as well but I want this for working around the cabin but could never afford/justify paying the price so when these come up I was all over it. Yes I’m trying to cheap out a little but not to the point that something is not as it should be

avantiguy

Super Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
I am trying to make it as close to OEM as possible.. I google searched everything in Canada (as much as I could do anyways) and there in nothing close to what I need. I might just bite the bullet and buy the muffler from the dealer and make the mid pipe myself. I even got the kubota orange to spray the box I’m building for it aswell as the kubota stickers and everything is bent on a break to make it as kubota would do it... I want this pretty well as new. Just bought tracks and a boss v blade for it too lol. I love this thing. I got a can am 1000 side x side as well but I want this for working around the cabin but could never afford/justify paying the price so when these come up I was all over it. Yes I’m trying to cheap out a little but not to the point that something is not as it should be
Fair enough, I understand where you are coming from. It will be a great machine for what you want to do with it.

Mork

Craig, I am also in NFLD. Congrats on the find. These are little tanks when working. I am sure you will enjoy the capabilities of this machine when the kinks get worked out. Regards, Jim

Craig_rtv100

Craig, I am also in NFLD. Congrats on the find. These are little tanks when working. I am sure you will enjoy the capabilities of this machine when the kinks get worked out. Regards, Jim
Hey Jim,
thanks for the kind words. What part of Newfoundland are you from bud?

Craig_rtv100

Well my permanent residence is In forest field (about 10 minutes past the wilds golf course) but I’m in deer park almost every day working out of the garage.

Mork

Hey Craig, I live on Pioneer Line. Let me know when you going to be over in the Beaver Pond rd area I will pop over to see you.