NEW FEET ON RTV

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Now that's what I call ~~~~ " KUBOTA BROTHERHOOD "</P>

</P>

**** Looking out for the best for your fellow RTV owner !!!! *** I'm touched [:D]</P>

</P>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Two Guns, I have about decided on the 27" Mudlite XTR for 12" rims. I've been torn between all the choices too. I definitely can't handle the Surefoot since that are evidently so rough.. My neckstarts aching just thinking about running over those ant hills hidden in grass clumps when chasing calves this fall. You know how huge those mounds can get!What do you think about the weight rating on the XTR's?I understand the have a load rating of only 440 lbs. I have a set of aluminium rims that I have my old 26/10-12regular mudlites on that Iplan to use for thenew.We finally got a rain today .75 inch. And I was" a slippin and a sliding " and fish tailing too with the worksites.Whew!! Gotta order soon . I found a set for$ 420 or best offer with free shipping.Everyone's thoughts would be appreciated . Thanks!! Bordercollie[&]

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Sounds like you should jump on that price, expecially with the free shipping, shipping cost is terrible now. That is a great price for them tires .... One of the best prices I found on the XTR's, was 119.95 & 121.95 < they are the top of the line tires of ITP, the only reason I got the 589's, was the tread design for the mud for my application. My tires were, 90.95 & 97.95(11") each.</P>

Sizes I have on mine are:</P>

ITP 589 M/S >>> AT 27-9-12 **** FRONT</P>

ITP 589 M/S >>> AT 27-11-12 **** REAR</P>

I put the 9's on the front, that give me lot of clearance away from the struts ~~ And the ride of the ITP's, were a heck of alot smoother than the stock RTV / atv tires I had. If I didn't have so much mud to go threw, I would have got the 26", figured I could have used that extra 1" for picking up the RTV just a little. </P>

Yes, the 440 lb rating is about right, but, like the man who has been running them for years on his farms & worksites, told me. Just put a little more air in them, and run the devil out of 'em, is his opinion, that rating don't mean squat when it comes to them tires, he said you'll never load to much to blow 'em out,you will never destroyor hurt them, you might wear the tread out, but that happens to all tires. And also, I have witnessed him using his for a long time, heavy loads, pulling, rough terrains situations, and he still has great sets of them on all his RTV's, Rhinos, & Mules. If anybody has put them ITP's to the test , this man for sure done it. His actions & records of him and the way his uses his tires, sold me instantly on the ITP tires. </P>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I just got back from painting my folks house in Ark and waiting on me were the beautiful tires I had ordered.Igot the 27/9-12 and 27/11-12 front and rear Mudlite XTRs and put them on today. I am very pleased with the ride and got them on just in time for the remains of Humburto. I know that you Two Guns are getting a heap of rain too. At least we won't be getting stuck with since we haveour grips on!! They look really nice too . I got a good deal at$400 delivered.{ Ebay wec814}someone before me got them even less I believe. I am quite proud the way they look on my bright rims at any rate. Thanks Two Guns for your imput. I'm putting the old WS back in storage for very dry weather or when I get a new RTV. I intend to anyway in about 2 yrs or while I can still resale it.I understand with good care the unit should be trouble free until at least 3500 hrs .I'm almost half way there so I will have these tires worn out for sure by then. Thanks again, Bordercollie[&]

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Yep, I know they are looking good. And yes, you did get a good deal on 'em. Just checked the rain gauge, 2.62 as of 8:02 pm .. Still a raining, thought we was going to get more the way folks were a talking. But that's ok, I haven't been to the farm yet, ( aprox. 22 miles away ) but , talked to some and they said they were getting more rain over that away. That's good, need more water in the swamps to run the RTV in .... Get a chance, send me a picture of the new tires .