NEW FEET ON RTV

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Got 'em in & Got 'em on !!!! Fit's Perfect & Rides Great >>>>> 27 inch ITP M/S MUD LITES

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
WE WANT/NEED PICTURES!!!

Hey, you edited your post after mine and added a pic.

Looks sweet!

Please let us know if you encounter any rubbing when you get in rough terrain.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
bczoom,</P>

I was a looking at it after we installed the tires / rims ~~~~ front look close at first during installation, but if you eyeball it from the front. It's not that bad at all >>> Got more clearance than one would think !!!! So the test was next, went down to the levee, and run into some ditches and ruts, climbed over some small logs trying to get it torubb. Donesome things that I normally would run into in the woods and fields.Didn't rub not even once, now I was not going fast at all, but then again, I run all my equipment like it suppose to be run, carefully !!!!! But anyway, I don't have any doubt that it will do just fine now. [:)]</P>

sjcolu

I have a RTV 900 camo and would like to know if those wheels and tires will fit on a unlifted rtv. If so what are the specs on the tires and wheels? Where is the best place to purchase? I hav'nt done many mods as of yet I mainly use this on our hunting lease.I have removed the spark arrester and put in a herculiner, it is still has relatively few hours with just 250.</P>

</P>

Thanks,</P>

Joe</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
My RTV <FONT color=#ff0000>DOES NOT</FONT> have a lift kit . IT IS UNLIFTED . I did not want to go threw the trouble of the lift kit thing. All I have on it is 27" ITP 589 M/S Mud Lites ........</P>

All I use my RTV for is the Deer Manangement thing on the plantation, and some serious hunting ..</P>

Purchase mine in Feb., 2007 , and have hunted coyotes & hogs this summer with the RTV.. And some other critters !!!! ( Thinning 'em out ) . But this coming up deer hunting season, will be my RTV's first to haul me in and deer out !!!! Call All Terrain Online, ask for Amanda, 1-877-896-7565 , they are great folks to do business with !!! I have purchase all kinds of items for the RTV there. </P>

If you use yours for hunting, these 589 mudlites are aggressive tires. Have several men down here that uses them and I have been with them several years during there use, they will pull there butt off !!!!</P>

TIRES ARE:</P>

ITP 589 M/S >>> AT 27-9-12 **** FRONT</P>

ITP 589 M/S >>> AT 27-11-12 **** REAR</P>

And I will say, they ride much better than the OEM Kubota ATV style tires that I had ~~~</P>

</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Had a personal message asking is that the only tire that I have had any dealing with. My answer is no. I would have purchased the Essex Surefoots if they rode any better than they did. Essex Surefoot Tires is a great quality tire, andI believe just as aggressive as the 589's ,but makesanything you install themon ride like a ruff wagon. Surefoot has very hard rubber, which is great. It is a very tuff tire !!!But will beat you to death. And shake everything in your UTV / ATV loose. Also I have talked to folks that have the Maxxis bighorn tires, and they say they are great. I have looked at the Holeshots, Mudlites xtr radial, 589 m/s, regular mudlites, Mud Bugs, Bighorns, bear claws, executioners by Kenda, Interco swamp lites, Vampires, Super Swampers, Dirt Devils, GBC Gator's and let's not forget the 'ole Maxxis Mudzilla, and maybe several more that I cannot think of right now. I would imagine all of these tires have good quality and reputations, some moreor lessaggressive than others., But I found in my applications, the aggressive ITP MUDLITE 589'S, will serve me better than some of the others. It's just what ever floats your boat ~~~~~~~~~ or your RTV ~~~~[:D]

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<TABLE class=CAMultiPage id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___EditorPages_table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">
<TABLE class=CAPageContent id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ComposePage style="DISPLAY: block; WIDTH: 100%; HEIGHT: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top">
<DIV id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___Reply>sjcolu</DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Your going to use this RTV for hunting & scouting around, along with aggressive tires, need to think about installing a Kubota High Air Intake on your unit. Sure will help you in more ways than one !!!!!!!! If you need a winch also, the same company that sells the tires sells Warn & Ramsey winches also, thier shipping on the winches are FREE !!! </P>

Take a look at this thread:</P>

http://compacttractorreview.com/cs/forums/thread/7780.aspx</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="TWO GUNS"]

TIRES ARE:</p>

ITP 589 M/S MUDLITE >>> AT 27-9-12 **** FRONT</p>

ITP 589 M/S MUDLITE >>> AT 27-11-12 **** REAR[/quote]</p>

Ding-Ding-Ding! I now see why you're OK without rubbing.</p>

I see you're running 27x<u>9</u>x12 in the front. I was thinking you were going with the same width as OEM and installing <u>10</u>x12. I believe being 1" narrower is helping to assure no rubbing.
</p>

ground hog man

i tell you two guns i purchased the same rims but went with outlaws m.s.t 25-11-12 front and rear and love them. also did you notice how the itp rims offset out more than factory .i prefore a wider stance over a narrow and my 25 measures 26.5 tall i believe a 27 will robe power but its your choice thats the reason for so many different sizes. how much psi do you run irun about 14 in the outlaws and the ride is so much smoother than the stock atv tires . also i can not keep the aluminum rims looking good thinking about painting them black.(the ground hog man from ground hog hollow ky go wildcats)

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="ground hog man"]also i can not keep the aluminum rims looking good thinking about painting them black.(the ground hog man from ground hog hollow ky go wildcats)[/quote]
What are you using for cleaning?

Paint them black???? [*-)] If you want black, can't you revert to the OEM wheels or get some other steel wheels? Those aluminum are top-$. BTW - I've had black rims on other things and they're pretty darn hard to keep looking black. Chipping can be another issue.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Yes, I agree, the ride is SO MUCH better. I did not see really any power lost at all, not enough for me to even notice, I looked for it but didn't feel any !!!! I agree with you on the wider stance over the narrow. As far as the painting your rims, DON'T, you will be sorry, know a feller that did it and he hates his self now, ended up purchaseing another set, no paint would stay stuck on the aluminum rims enough to even talk about. NOW, they make spray, that a man uses down here, I will get the name of it for you. It's kinda like a aluminum acid spray I will call it. Doesn't matter how " dingy " or " crappy" the rims look, dirty, tarnished, whatever.Sprays the rims, waits just about two minutes, and washes it off. Looks like a mirror & shiney new again.He is really big in the ATV / UTV thing. Gets his rims looking crappy all the time for he lives & plays in the mud and bayou. My new tires measure 27 1/2 inches tall. Have to check the pressure, think it's 9 or 10 lbs. Going to put some SLIME sealant in there today sometime. Slime has saved my butt many times over in the thorn thickets down here in the swamps ~~~~~~ Get a thorn, pull it out, and the Slime seals it, or should I say, did all the time on the Honda Rubicons ~~~~~~

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Love the way my new wheels & tires look. Just might never put the OEM ATV tires & rims back one. Might just sell them . Don't know now, just have to think on it ~~~~[*-)]

G

The chrome rims do look nice. Kubota should start offering them on the orange units.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Yes, I do have the original tires and rims. They are new !!!!</P>

And yes, I am going to sell them >>>>>></P>

</P>

outlaw 1100

HEY TWO GUNS THAT 900 LOOKS GOOD.I JUST GOT BACK FORM MY KUBOTA DEALER DROPPING OFF MY NEW TIRES AND RIMS.THEY PUT THE 2" LIFT KIT ON AND INSTALLED MY 27" OUTLAWS WITH SG 5 STAR WHEELS.I'M WAITING ON THE BEDLINER,REAR METAL WINDOW SCREEN,AND 6 SPOTLITES TO COME IN AND ALSO MY FRONT GLASS WINDOW THATS STILL ON B/ORDER.WILL POST PICS AS SOON AS THE REST OF THE PARTS SHOW UP.THE LIFT KIT AND TIRES MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE LOOKS OF THIS MACHINE.