new 1100

solitude

<P mce_keep="true">Got my new 1100 the other day,boy what a difference.These are really nice.The cab is nice and tight with a great heater.It's the difference between night and day between 900 and 1100 now that I've had them both.Both of these things are overpriced but the 1100 is worth the extra bucks.I wish it had opening windows but can't have everything I bet they will have them before long.I've had a kawsaki mule,rtv 900 and by far this is the best.</P>

pivatic1

<P mce_keep="true">it is storming like crazy here so I went out for a drive. I can't wait to get the front and rear work lights if they ever come in. The cab sure makes it nice when you have to check on things out in a downpour. My front windsheild leaks though in heavy rain. Anybody else got this problem on the 1100? Saw the guy down the road got him a ranger. The rtv 1100 must of inspired the locals.</P>
<P mce_keep="true"></P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true"></P>

Solitude,</P>

Sounds like your happy. Them 1100 are some nice machines ~~~~</P>

bigdeer2000

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">some of the rtv accessories are starting to come in. i recieved a call today that my rear screen has come in. been ordered for over a month. you will like the kubota work lights they are very bright. i don't have any windshield leaks, the only water i have had in the cab is when i've run the 1100 through an automatic car wash. a little comes in the doors.don't laugh to loud but it really does a good job cleaning it.</P>

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Solitude: </P>

Congrats on the new RTV 1100. You, having both models (900 and 1100) puts you in a position to evaluate the good/better features of each machine. Several questions for you if you don't mind. How do you plan on using your RTV 1100? Did you have to order your 1100 or was it already on the dealers lot? What tires/wheelsdo you have on it? What accessories does it have? Any future plans for other accessories?</P>

Keifer, a RTV wanna be</P>

ddttweeks

<P mce_keep="true">Keifer</P>
<P mce_keep="true">I traded my fully loaded 05 camo 900 for the 1100 last fall. If your looking for a machine with a cab the 1100 is the way to go. The heat in the 1100 is way better and the a/c is a really nice bonus. Cab noise is also way less. I do alot of trail riding and no matter what the weather you can always be comfortable. There isn't really even any dust in the cab after a ride in dry weather. Here is the list of accessories-winch,front work lights,rear work lite,stereo,5 star wheels,27 inch Itp mudlite radials,rear window screen,high mount air cleaner,spray in bed liner,sun visor kit,signal light kit,tail light guards,custom seat covers,overton 3 way boat mirror,service manual,30ft tow strap,snatch block and chain,small truck tool box mounted in bed,tool bag,folding saw,packable coleman grill in tool box,patio umbrella with quick detach bracket for rear stake pocket for the sun and rain,cooler,fuel can and coast valve. If your not interested in a cab the 900 will do anything the 1100 will do. The only thing I miss is the sliding side windows my 900 cab had. They were great for side by side conversation on cold or wet days. The next acessory will be a turbo if Swag comes out with a kit for the 1100. My small local dealer usually has 3 900's and 2 1100's in stock.</P>

solitude

<P mce_keep="true">Hi there keifer</P>
<P mce_keep="true"> ,I just use the rtv's around my land and house.We can't drive them on the beaches or state forest around here.The dealer had 2 on the lot</P>
<P mce_keep="true">so I didn't have to wait long.It's a 2007 not 08.I just have stock wheels and tires.Assessories are rhino coat body and frt bumper,hated</P>
<P mce_keep="true">that silver bumper looked like a pair of glasses on a cat,rear screen witch is ordered,blinker lights on order too,strobe light,radio,coast valve</P>
<P mce_keep="true">which I took out of my rtv 900 and steps to get in and out with.Dealer made these steps up real simple rig and they work great.can scrape</P>
<P mce_keep="true">feet off on them before getting in too.I put a backboard.in back body with plastic pipe on it to hold shovels ,rakes etc.The 1100 roof doeesn't hang over</P>
<P mce_keep="true">like the 900 so the shovels etc.can stand up.I have the high mount air cleaner also but this is just a plastic pipe doesn't take up much space and makes it easier to load with tractor.The whole air cleaner was mounted high on the 900 got in way sometimes..Back body closer to cab on 1100 helps </P>
<P mce_keep="true">keep dirt off motor.</P>
<P mce_keep="true"></P>