Need Help with lifting arms!

Killadoe

I have a mahindra 5155 and the lift arms in the back only lift about halfway. 230 hours and i noticed it when I lifted a hay bail today. Hydraulic fluid seems fine. I think some type of linkage came apart that the lifting handle attaches to. I will post a pic of the part I believe is the problem. If anyone can solve it I will buy them a chicken dinner.

Attachments

• IMG_5202.jpeg
    IMG_5202.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 7

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome ! I don't know this tractor but on my Kioti compact, it has 2 levers that control the lift or draft. On mine, if levers aren't up all the way to the top, it won't lift past a certain level. I can't make out from the picture of yours, on my screen though ,so it could indeed be a linkage problem. Good luck.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
See if you have bumped the knob located under the front of the seat right behind where your left heel would be. It just controls the speed of the lift but hoping....

Killadoe

I brought the tractor to the dealer and they said a part of the linkage bent and caused it to hit something else. It was internal. I’m not real sure what they were talking about. How it bent I have no idea since it was internal and for sure never abused. They have had my tractor for 6 weeks and still don’t know when the parts will arrive. They sent me a pic of the problem but I don’t really know what I’m looking at.

Attachments

• IMG_5264.png
    IMG_5264.png
    7.8 MB · Views: 1

Laykes2022

Well I don’t know how that could happen with everyday use but if this is my problem I guess to the dealer it is. I’ve had bolts fall out and my hydrolic lines they put on with the grapple leak I’m not a happy camper with this tractor right now. Especially With only 90 hrs