Mahindra 7520, very high crankcase pressure

PatsGarge

I have a 7520 Mahindra that I'm trouble shooting. Its been a problem for a couple years with high crankcase pressure.
It does not smoke, cranks up everytime, no noticeable loss of power.
The issue is, it is blowing oil out of the valve cover. I would guess about a quart to 2 quarts with 35mins of run time.
I was thinking the ring are worn out.

Fedup

Is there a lot of vapor, fumes, smoke, etc coming out the breather as well, or is it just dripping what appears to be raw oil? Have you considered removing the breather unit? It looks like it might just pull out of the valve cover. Maybe something obvious will show up that might be easily corrected.

PatsGarge

Is there a lot of vapor, fumes, smoke, etc coming out the breather as well, or is it just dripping what appears to be raw oil? Have you considered removing the breather unit? It looks like it might just pull out of the valve cover. Maybe something obvious will show up that might be easily corrected.
If you pull the oil fill plug out of the valve cover while it's running it blows oil out.

Smilingreen

You are getting major blow by. Could be:
Rings, cylinders, valve guides, burnt head gasket or cracked head/block. It looks like you need to split the unit, pull the engine and do a full rebuild with pistons, rings, head gaskets, machine shop work, including a block and head magniflux. Or, you could list it on Craigs list or marketplace and tell them it ran fine when parked......which you said it does......

PatsGarge

You are getting major blow by. Could be:
Rings, cylinders, valve guides, burnt head gasket or cracked head/block. It looks like you need to split the unit, pull the engine and do a full rebuild with pistons, rings, head gaskets, machine shop work, including a block and head magniflux. Or, you could list it on Craigs list or marketplace and tell them it ran fine when parked......which you said it does......
Im not going to screw somebody else with a major problem! Im looking to fix the problem, I need this tractor+++