LOUISIANA BEAUTY PAGEANT

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Video's coming soon of the these contestants showing their talent in the mud & water ~~ [:O] These ladies are beautiful >>>>>></P>

jbiglane is the contestants owner & property where pictures and videos were shot !!!! That you Mr. Biglane for making this possible !!!!</P>

<FONT face=Arial size=2> <FONT face=JohnHancock color=#ff0000 size=5>Two Guns</FONT></FONT></P>

Two Guns...</P>
<P style="__styleDocument: [object]">I just heard through the grapevine that you and Big Jim are part of the festivities...........The only beauties in this contest will be the RTV's.........LMAAO..........Maybe even a couple of Gators will make the video worth while.........LOL..............Can't wait.......</P>
<P style="__styleDocument: [object]">Rusty Anvil,,,,</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<FONT color=#808080>Lookin' forward to the swimsuit segment........</FONT></P>

Here's you one in her swimsuit, headed backwith theevening porkchop snack !!!</P>

<FONT face=JohnHancock color=#ff0000 size=5>Two Guns </FONT></P>

Two Guns........</P>
<P style="__styleDocument: [object]">I am from the Mountains so I have no idea how big that monster is??????? In your opinion how big is that Gator????? How big is the Pig in his mouth???????? It looks like he is on a road not a swamp?????? You and Big Jim are like that guy from Australia and feed your gators by hand.............Thanks for the great pictures.........</P>
<P style="__styleDocument: [object]">Rusty Anvil.......</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<FONT color=#ff0000 size=4> Rusty ~~~</FONT></P>
<P style="styleDocument: [object]">I am from the Mountains so I have no idea how big that monster is??????? In your opinion how big is that Gator?????<FONT color=#ff0000>She's right under 12 ft. !!!!</FONT> How big is the Pig in his mouth????????<FONT color=#ff0000>Over 100</FONT> <FONT color=#ff0000>plus pounds easy !!!!</FONT> It looks like he is on a road not a swamp?????? <FONT color=#ff0000>She is on a road,crossing</FONT> <FONT color=#ff0000>from one section of a swamp to another ~~~~~ if you were standing on that road, you can see swamps on both sides, they cross roads all the time, theyhave theright of way !!! That's why we teach our children not to play in the roads !!!![:D] Don't worry about the automobiles, worry 'bout gators !!!</FONT></P>
<P style="styleDocument: [object]"><FONT color=#ff0000><FONT face=Arial color=#000000 size=2> </FONT><FONT face=JohnHancock color=#ff0000 size=5>Two Guns </FONT></FONT></P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
OK Jamie (and anyone else that has Gators).

Around here, we have bears. I honestly wonder what it would be like to put a gator and bear against each other.

Now, here's something you should see.

<u>Dog Pack Attacks Gator In Florida </u>

At times nature can be cruel, but there is also a raw beauty, and even a certain justice manifested within that cruelty.

The <span class="highlight">alligator</span>, one of the oldest
and ultimate predators, normally considered the "apex predator", can
still fall victim to implemented 'team work' strategy, made possible
due to the tight knit social structure and "survival of the pack
mentality" bred into the canines.

See the remarkable photograph below courtesy of Nature Magazine. Note
that the Alpha dog has a muzzle hold on the gator preventing it from
breathing, while another dog has a hold on the tail to keep it from
thrashing. The third dog attacks the soft underbelly of the gator.

Not for the

squeamish!

Scroll down:

scroll down

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<FONT color=#808080>bczoom"OK Jamie (and anyone else that has Gators).

Around here, we have bears. I honestly wonder what it would be like to put a gator and bear against each other.</FONT>
</P>

<FONT color=#808080> </FONT><FONT color=#ff0000 size=4>That would be something to see, bear vs. gator >>>>>>..</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=4> The gator vs. dog pack, well, the picture tells the truth ~~~ Dog Pack Wins !!!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=4> Looks like 'ole Two Gunshas topick him up a pack, to help protect him while he's in the swamps >>>>>></FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=4></FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=4> LOVE THAT PICTURE BCZOOM !!!!!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#808080><FONT face=Arial color=#000000 size=2> </FONT><FONT face=JohnHancock color=#ff0000 size=5>Two Guns </FONT></P>

</FONT>
</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="MessickFarmEqu"]Awesome picture![/quote]
Which? Gator eating hog or dogs eating gator?

Skipholiday

<FONT color=#808080>[quote user="TWO GUNS"]</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#808080>Lookin' forward to the swimsuit segment........</FONT></P>

Here's you one in her swimsuit, headed backwith theevening porkchop snack !!! </P>

[/quote]</P>

Nice pic.</P>

That would make someexcellent boots.</P>

Is that a warthog initsmouth?</P>

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
bczoom:</P>

Good one ya got me on that one.... pack of dogs attacking a gator .... lol</P>

Keifer</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">Thought ya'll would get a laugh out of this one ..... Had a 12-13 footer walked out in the middle of the road this morningand laid down . Held up traffic for 10-15 minutes. Would not move for nothing.He didn't move until he wanted to !!! Then, when he was ready, he just lifted up, and took his time going on about his way !!!! Had about 13 trucks and cars, and three school buses held up on the way to the school houses, as we all know, kid's didn't mind one bit !!!!</P>
<P mce_keep="true"> I can seeitknow, the excuse slip going to the teacher from the studentsstating : GATORBROKE DOWN </P>
<P mce_keep="true"><FONT color=#ff0000><FONT face=JohnHancock><FONT size=4></FONT><FONT size=5>~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~</FONT></FONT></FONT></P>

Skipholiday

<P mce_keep="true">http://www.sanparks.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3372[quote user="TWO GUNS"]

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=4> Rusty ~~~</FONT></P>

I am from the Mountains so I have no idea how big that monster is??????? In your opinion how big is that Gator?????<FONT color=#ff0000>She's right under 12 ft. !!!!</FONT> How big is the Pig in his mouth????????<FONT color=#ff0000>Over 100</FONT> <FONT color=#ff0000>plus pounds easy !!!!</FONT> It looks like he is on a road not a swamp?????? <FONT color=#ff0000>She is on a road,crossing</FONT> <FONT color=#ff0000>from one section of a swamp to another ~~~~~ if you were standing on that road, you can see swamps on both sides, they cross roads all the time, theyhave theright of way !!! That's why we teach our children not to play in the roads !!!!
emotion-2.gif
Don't worry about the automobiles, worry 'bout gators !!!
</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000><FONT face=Arial color=#000000 size=2> </FONT><FONT face=JohnHancock color=#ff0000 size=5>Two Guns </FONT></FONT></P>[/quote]

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
From what I can see & read, They were talking about crocodiles<FONT size=2>, what we have here is Alligators, no Crocs, they are different. I see they have pictures of many American alligators ......</FONT>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
look at the mouth on the hog you'll notice a big tooth them little critters you talkin about skippy don't have teeth that big i don't think.and gators have round noses and crocks have pointed noses. we know cause we live with the gators.please don't come in this forum and start you stuff again we don't play that around here. it was nice when you was "mia" so play nice or just leave.

Skipholiday

<P mce_keep="true">The pic posted is of a crocodile with a warthog in its mouth. It was taken in Kruger National Park (Sunset Dam) South Africa.</P>
<P mce_keep="true">Warthogs cangrow toover 300 pounds and can reach up to 5 feet in length. :) </P>
<P mce_keep="true">
croc.jpg
</P>
<P mce_keep="true"></P>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">until proven otherwise it's a hog in the mouth of a gator!!!! </P>

Skipholiday

<P mce_keep="true">[quote user="tommy 20/69"]<FONT color=#ff0000 size=4> Rusty ~~~</FONT>

I am from the Mountains so I have no idea how big that monster is??????? In your opinion how big is that Gator?????<FONT color=#ff0000>She's right under 12 ft. !!!!</FONT> How big is the Pig in his mouth????????<FONT color=#ff0000>Over 100</FONT> <FONT color=#ff0000>plus pounds easy !!!!</FONT> It looks like he is on a road not a swamp?????? <FONT color=#ff0000>She is on a road,crossing</FONT> <FONT color=#ff0000>from one section of a swamp to another ~~~~~ if you were standing on that road, you can see swamps on both sides, they cross roads all the time, theyhave theright of way !!! That's why we teach our children not to play in the roads !!!!
emotion-2.gif
Don't worry about the automobiles, worry 'bout gators !!!
</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000><FONT face=Arial color=#000000 size=2> </FONT><FONT face=JohnHancock color=#ff0000 size=5>Two Guns </FONT></FONT></P>

until proven otherwise it's a hog in the mouth of a gator!!!! </P>

[/quote]It has been proven. Why did twoguns lie? http://www.sanparks.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3372</P>
<P mce_keep="true"></P>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">do you have a mental problem man??? do you travel all over the net just harrassing people ? you need to get a life . this topic was closed the moderator edited it out so drop it man. you don't have anything to contribute to the rtv world so why are you in here?</P>