lil' Kubotas that can

pivatic1

<P mce_keep="true">If anyone ever says that lil Kubota can't move some good ole packed clay show them this. This is the basement for the guest house and at 55'L 34'W AND 15'D on the backside there was a WHOLE LOT OF DIRT to move. While I used the dump truck to movemost of the dirt to a friends dam I dug it out with the lil bx23. Took awhile. The RTV managed to almost get a yard per load and hauls a full load of dirt with no problem. You just can't beat a Kubota.</P>

pivatic1

<P mce_keep="true">felt like working in a rock quarry always having to stay so close to the edge all the time.</P>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">looks like you havin some work to do.lol keep postin some pictures of the progress.</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Pictures like that, will make anyone proud to own a Kubota > Thanks for sharing them !!!!</P>

<FONT size=4><FONT color=#ff0000> <FONT face=JohnHancock>~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</FONT></FONT></FONT></P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'm as impressed with what you've dug with the BX as I am with what the RTV is hauling. That's a lot of digging for a BX sized tractor!!! </p>

G

<P mce_keep="true">For real! You dug that with a BX! Thats amazing!</P>

doggman

<P mce_keep="true">Does the 1100 have the same gap between the bed and the cab that the 900 has? Ifso how are you keeping dirt out of the belts/alternator/engine compartment when you load the bed? </P>
<P mce_keep="true">Somebody posted a fix for the gap using flexible garden edging which kind of works for me - but if there's a better way I'd like to hear about it. </P>

solitude

<P mce_keep="true">doggman</P>
<P mce_keep="true"> Body on 1100 closer to cab then 900 for sure.Also roof doesn't hang over like 900 makes it easier to load with tractor.</P>
<P mce_keep="true">Essex parts in Texas make a shield that keeps dirt from going down on motor.I got one but never took it out of box as I ordered</P>
<P mce_keep="true">one with rear window for 900 but traded it in with window and shield.So I don't even know what it looked like.I think it cost $35.</P>

blinko

<P mce_keep="true"></P>

An old caterpillar scraper operator told me once that if you are not living on the edge you are taking up too much room.</P>

Blinko</P>