I'm going to get a Yerf Dog CUV.</p>

http://www.yerf-dog.com/products/34800.html</p>

Not sure what I'll think about it only being 2-wheel drive but we'll see.</p>

I think I'm going to miss the hyd dump bed.</p>

</p>

</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true"> HA * HA * HA !!!! I knew that was B.S. ~~~~~~ And I also knew that the accident didn't effect the brain !!!</P>
<P mce_keep="true"> </P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Dang... Everyone had their coffee already this morning. My first April Fools joke was caught on too quickly.</p>

Oh well, I'll try again next year...</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">No, not everybody ~~~~~ you got Mrs.Two Guns for sure >>>>>>></P>
<P mce_keep="true"> She come into the back of the house, saying " I just walked by one of your computers, read where one of yourRTV buddies sold his RTV for something , so I looked it up from the link, and it looks like your worse nightmare. You need to check in on him " She also made the statement that " all you men on that Compact Tractor site ain't right !!!!Ya'llare never happy unless ya'll are spending money on the so called Work Machines " ~~~~</P>
<P mce_keep="true"></P>
<P mce_keep="true"> So, Bczoom, you succeeded on one for sure !!!!</P>
<P mce_keep="true"><FONT face=JohnHancock color=#ff0000 size=4> ~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</FONT></P>

You got me,!!<o:p></o:p></p>

When I looked at your link I was thinking what would he do that for. Then I
read the other comments and realized I was fooled.<o:p></o:p></p>

I must have worked too much this winter.<o:p></o:p></p>

<span style=""></span>[:)]<o:p></o:p></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p></o:p></p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style=""><span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Arial','sans-serif';">Steve

Cooke City Sinclair & Cabins

<span style="color: blue;">www.cookecitysinclair.com</span></span><span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: 'Times New Roman','serif';"><o:p></o:p></span></p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">Well you got me too!! I thought "oh no what will we do?" !!!! Ha ha[:D] that was a good one!!! Haha... whew weewhat fun !! In fact, that wasthe most fun I've had all this doing taxes rainy day . Thanks, Bordercollie[&]</P>