High mount Air Cleaner

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Are you asking about the High Rise Air Filter Kit for the RTV 900 ?</P>

If you are, your Kubota Dealer has them or can order them for you ~~</P>
<LI class=txtAccessories>
<DIV align=left><FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>High Mount Air Cleaner Kit V4271 (ROPS Models) </FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=left><FONT color=#ff0000 size=5></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=left><FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>High Mount Air Cleaner Kit V4272 (Cab Models)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=left><FONT color=#ff0000 size=5></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=left><FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>High Mount Air Cleaner Kit Cab conversion kit V4273</FONT> </DIV></LI>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="D&D Farm"]....has a slight tilt to it...............mine mounted the same way and I was concerned about this...............Everything is snug and mounted the way it is supposed to but has a slight tilt............[/quote]
Don't fret the tilt. It's an easy fix. Actually, mine tilted the opposite way as what 2-guns posted.

Loosen the hose clamp that goes from the hose to the steel pipe that goes up the ROPS (lower right corner in 2-guns pic).
Lift the hose up a little off the pipe. I needed to slide a small screwdriver between the hose and pipe to break them free. The box will come up to level.
Mine was tilted the other way so I didn't slide the hose onto the pipe far enough.
Yours is tilted downward on the right so you pushed it on too far.

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Brian...........YOU are an early riser also...............Good Morning............Anyway.......will look at that fix in a while.............I need to loosen the filter up on the grill as it attaches to the straps with the two bolts, and then move the pipe up a bit from the bottom????...............Thanks............</P>

First on my agenda today though is that durn fertilizer spreader.............got it all assembled and mounted really nicely.........I ended up getting the mount like yours that goes on the tailgate.................Attached some rubber padding in strategic places with silicone and wallah...........no scratches, marring, or vibration............</P>

Went to use it..........got about 5 minutes of use, blew a fuse in my new wiring harness, freaked, got a bigger fuse, and discovered that the motor would come on for a milisecond at full speed and then bog down to mostly nothing..............YES the motor has a liftime warranty......whoopee.........I need it NOW...........anyway, my mission this morning is to see how great their customer service is because I really do expect them to have me a replacement motor in my hands tomorrow............</P>

didnt mean to hijack the thread; but HAD to vent this frustration.............Sent me the wrong bolts to clamp the barrel band, "go to home depot and get the right ones" she said, and now have to buy another motor and pay freight so I can have a spare on hand when it burns out....................thanks for listening..........God, grant me serenity today...............Dennis</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
D/D Farms ~~~ Dennis:</P>

If this is a ON TIMEBRAND,</P>

Call 1-800-488-3006</P>

318-255-1834</P>

Ask for Sheila, she does all my dealing with them, I run mostly ALL On Time Units on the Farms.</P>

They do have a superior service department, I'm running over 45 of theirauto deer feeders on just one section of the farm. They have always sent the replacement parts free of no charge to me in a FLASH, Even if it was the blame was on the Black Bears. </P>

Now, during the phone call with them, tell them to send you a extra spin paddle or two. THE NEW HEAVY DUTY ONES ~~~ She will, and will probobly not even charge you for the extra paddles.</P>

Stay in touch and let me know how this works out, if you have ANY trouble out of them, email me quickly !! Then I will take care of it >>>>>>> my way !!!!</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="D&D Farm"]I need to loosen the filter up on the grill as it attaches to the straps with the two bolts, and then move the pipe up a bit from the bottom????...............Thanks............[/quote]
Don't loosen any bolts. Just the hose clamp from the top hose to the vertical pipe. Move the <u>hose</u> up or down depending on your tilt.

Sorry to hear about your motor.

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Got it Brian..........will do it in a bit; but Sonny Boy is moving about a cord of hickory and oak that he has split in the last couple of days............not gonna stop him for nothing..................thanks.........Dennis