Glass Windshield

DougK

After seriously looking at Lexan (thanks for the insights and for sharing your experiences BCZoom) I have determined that I need to go with glass. For the simple reason the dustis terrible in this part of Texas. </P>

I am now looking at the Kubota Glass Windshield, I figure all the dealers are going to be priced about the same. Has anyone installed the glass windshield? Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated.</P>

Thanks</P>

Doug</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
The glass Kubota windsheild is a excellent choice .... </P>

I didn't install mine, but I did watch the shop men at the Kubota Dealership do it. It took them no time at all, and did not appearto be complicated. This windsheild & installment was part of my deal I made with my dealer, or I would have installed it myself I wouldn't be worried at all about installing one. One suggestion I have is that if you transport your RTV on a trailer, be sure to load it backwards. That way the front glass will be headed toward the back so oncoming traffic will not accidently throw a rock threw the front ........</P>

Your going to really like this set-up !!!</P>

ground hog man

i word of advice be carefull in the wooded area my buddy just shattered his glass oem windshield with a half dollar size limb he was traveling a little to fast and didnt see the limb in time it had been saw off and dead centered the window . i just take my time in wooded area and pack two saws a liitle one and a 20 inch bow saw that i have saw very large limbs with. but glass is the only way to go just be carefull

mardyn

I've got the Kubota glass windshield on my RTV9.... it is an excellent choice and works great. Had the dealer install it when it was in for service. Seems like it costs about 700.00 or so.

All the other aftermarket windshields I looked at weere just too cheesey looking for my tastes. Go for the Kubota part, you wont be sorry.

mardyn