first post

heehaw

new to the board: i have had a RTV for a couple years: and would sure hate to do without it any more, it sorta grows on a person. i bought the cheapest thing i could, then added the front bumper, and would like to add a few more things as the money allows: windshield, top, and maybe the hyd lift kit. i've spent quite a bit of time reading previous post: lots of very useful information. thanks to all and especially whoever created such a useful site.</P>

heehaw</P>

Heehaw, Welcome aboard!! The only requirments are that you miss spell a few words here and there. That way we don't feel ignorant and alone!! Frank

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum heehaw!

Do you use your RTV for work or play or some mix?

heehaw

i always use creative spelling. I've got to learn to navigate the site, i like to never located my first post? </P>

heehaw</P>

heehaw

i use the RTV for work and pleasure: the pleasure usually involves drivin the GRANDkids around: the work usually involves haulin, sprayin or whatever it takes to keep things goin. i keep 2, 15gallon sprayers in the back, one with roundup or some other weed killer and one with insecticide: that leaves just enough room to throw in the post hole diggers, and a few tools to work on other stuff. heehaw

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Just bookmark this:</P>

http://compacttractorreview.com/cs/forums/22/ShowForum.aspx</P>

</P>

Your will always show up here, and you can " REFRESH" and the new post will show up, also, you can set yours up where you get a email on new post. It help a person keep up to date ~~~</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="heehaw"]

i always use creative spelling. I've got to learn to navigate the site, i like to never located my first post? </p>

heehaw</p>[/quote]
Hey guys... don't get too creative on spelling. The way kids do their chatting, it's like another language and I have no idea what they're saying. (Maybe that's intentional so us old folk don't know they're talking about us...)

Heehaw - To see your posts (or anyone elses), just click on the user in any thread. It'll pull up member information. One of the tabs on top is titled something like "recent posts" and provides a list of that users posts (newest to oldest).

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="TWO GUNS"]

Just bookmark this:</p>

http://compacttractorreview.com/cs/forums/22/ShowForum.aspx</p>

</p>

Your will always show up here, and you can " REFRESH" and the new post will show up, also, you can set yours up where you get a email on new post. It help a person keep up to date ~~~</p>[/quote]
I like to see everything posted to the forums so I just use "Active Topics" from the main forum page. It gives a list of all the topics and new posts appear highlighted at the top.
Here's the link.
http://compacttractorreview.com/cs/forums/TopicsActive.aspx
I can then just hit F5 or the refresh icon on my toolbar and it brings up all new posts.