Brush Guards

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Let me see if I can find the ones I made. They're laying around here somewhere.

Remind me if you don't hear that I've found them in the next 48 hours.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
I can see Tommy fixin' to have himself a " SLEEPLESS NIGHT " .>>>> One of them stare at the clock nights !!!!!</P>

<FONT size=5><FONT face=Arial> </FONT><FONT face=JohnHancock color=#ff0000>~~~ Two Guns ~~~</FONT></FONT></P>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
yea i'll pay shipping and a dollar and i'll even send him a new set when i get the new ones made.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
there was a news flash today that someone cut holes in the grating in the ovenat dominoes pizza. and all thier pizzas was falling on the burners in the oven. ???

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
OK, it only took me 1/2 hour but I found the one grill guard. Never found one for the other side and actually thinking I may not have made one...

So, I made the other side. Not painted nor mounted, but here's some pics to give you an idea.

Pardon the "fish bowl" appearance... It's camera related. We all know the grill guard doesn't stick that far out the sides.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My thoughts for mass-production.

The way mine are cut/made is that as much as possible each of the pieces of wire touches the existing grill guard. The one's that don't touch are within an 1/8 inch or so. The original plan was to tack weld at each point.

I think a clamp-on version would be best so anyone that may get them just uses a wrench to install (instead of a welder).

Some sort of flat plate (maybe 1/2") around the perimeter that could be connected to a clamp that goes around the OEM grill guard is what I'm pondering.

Tommy - If you still want to make some of these, send me your mailing info in a PM. I'll send you the ones I made that are pictured.

milkman

Tommy, to send a PM, just click on bc's name and the next page will pop up, on the right of the page is an "options" box and just click on "send bczoom a PM.</p>

Good to hear you didn't have to use your wife's oven grates. LOL[:D]</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Tommy,</p>

Haven't found any packaging yet to get these out to you.
</p>

I'll let you know when I do get them in the mail.
</p>

Brian</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">ok no problem i'm kinda in a slump right now all i can do is the bootsavers cause i can't get the rtv right now things fell through this mornin so untill things change all i have to work with is what i got but i'll do my best to get what i can for you guys.</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'll get them out as soon as I can so you have something to tinker with.</p>