ADDITIONS TO THE KUBOTA

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
[quote user="jmco"]</p>

please answer these questions. rtv 1100 with 60 hours</p>

extra lites- dealer said only one front and back allowed ?</p>

BULL-CRAP >>>> I'M LOADED WITH LIGHTS, I can just about shine over to south-east Asia now !!!</p>

can a satelite radio be installed? if so what is required</p>

Yes, Yes, Yes, Sirius Sattelite Radio, Radio Receiver, </p>

vertical rifle rack?</p>

Installed a Big Sky overhead rack, love it, will carry two Heavy BBl Sniper Rifles loaded with accessories with no problems ...</p>

shifting on the 1100 rtv is very hard?</p>

Don't know, we have a 900, but after a few hours and letting the machine break-in, it gets better and better. For all RTV's, best to push down the foot brake, and try to shift, seems to be easier from what I'm told, but we have had no problems with tthe 900 ....</p>

need more power to get up hills ( my tractor and pickup go up w/out strain) ?</p>

Keep in a lower gear if the hill is to steep, and just walk up it. That RTV 1100 has all the power on needs. You will have to learn the tranny to get the full performance out of it. Next, install a High Rise Air filter system on the machine. A stopped up air filter will slow you down. Keep fuel filter clean also....That 1100 has the power !!!!!</p>

can anything else be done to get more power ? i have factory mud tires and carry minimal loads.</p>

If your using it for hunting purposes, may I suggest the ITP 589'S, It walks us all in our swamps down here and really don't need the 4WD kicked in most of the time, even in the heart of the bad season with the swamps so full of water and mud .</p>

**** THE RTV IS LIKE A DOZER, NOT MADE TO GO FAST AT ALL, BUT HAS ALL THE POWER A MAN NEEDS TO GO INTO AND DRAG OUT ANYTHING HE KILLS IN THE WOODS.</p>

More power ??? You got all you need there, spend some time learning the machine and the tranny, and you'll find you have all the power one needs !!!!!</p>

would you need to upgrade the alternator for the electrical upgrades, and where would you get the parts needed ?</p>

I have all kinds of electrical add-ons, and yet has had any trouble with the juice. Still running the OEM alternator....</p>

i thought of a metal screen to put on the front covering the head lts. and front including just below the lites ? </p>

Don't have a clue, but if you talking about tranporting on trailer to point B, back it on the trailer and let the RTV run behind you backwards, that will save the glass and lights, that's what we do down here and has not had any troubles. As far as running threw the woods, should be going fast enough to bust anything, but that's a personal opinion ~~~</p>

Pick yourself up a set of Boot Savers from member Tommy, trust me, if your machine goes in the woods, your going to need them !!!!!!!!</p>

front carrier rack ? if avail. where for the 1100 rtv</p>

Try allterrainonline.com, if they don't, get in touch with Essex Manufacturing company, or Greene Mountain Distributing></p>

thank you for your time answering my questions,</p>

jim cotter </p>

GO TO :</p>

http://compacttractorreview.com/cs/forums/t/2900.aspx</p>

AND SEE WHAT OTHER MEMEBERS AND MYSELF HAS INTALLED ON THE RTV'S, THAT THREAD WILL GIVE YOU A BIG HELPING HAND BY IT-SELF !!!!!!!</p>

<span style="color: #ff0000;"><font face="JohnHancock"><font size="4"></font><font size="5">~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~</font></font></span></p>
<div style="CLEAR: both"></div>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

bigdeer2000

SUPER Site Supporter
on the power issue i would alsocheck the spark arrestor for build up. mine was clogged up by 30hrs. i ended up removing spark arrestor with a saws alll</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
I agree with bigdeer2000,Seen many machines just aboutto go like a Snail for reason of the clogged up arresstor build-up....</p>

<span style="font-size: x-small;"></span><span style="color: #ff0000;"><font color="#ff0000"><font size="4"> <font face="JohnHancock">~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</font></font></font></span><span style="font-size: medium;"></span></p>

breischl

Holster Holder - Kubota RTV1100

Just Released

Holster Holder - Kubota RTV1100

A holster bracket accessory that conveniently mounts inside the driver and/or the passenger door so your handgun is secured for the ride and within arm’s reach.

Construction
•6061 aluminum, plated with black anodizing

Details
•Mounts to either door by simply assembling the same parts opposite hand.
•Accommodates several popular holsters including the Fobus brand “Paddle Holster” and holsters by Uncle Mike’s such as the “Side Kick” and the “Side Kick Ambidextrous”.
•Ample room is provided to accommodate full size handguns, both revolvers and automatics.
•Longer barrel handguns are accommodated too by simply adjusting the holster’s mounting angle.

Notes
•Users must select their holster to fit their particular handgun.
•Right-handed holsters are used for the driver door and left-handed holsters are used for the passenger door.Ambidextrous holsters can be used for either door.
•Mounting requires the installer to drill two mounting holes in the door at 1.25” x 1.25” x 4.68” angle which is part of the door frame and pull handle.Please refer to the attached photograph for more information.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kubota-RTV-1100-Handgun-Holster-Holder-/321094321451?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4ac2b6852b&vxp=mtr

Attachments

• 4449---Retouched.jpg
    4449---Retouched.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 127

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Mine (the pistol) stays in the shoulder holster.
Never leave your weapon. Never !!!!

Attachments

• Eastwoods Gun Policy.jpg
    Eastwoods Gun Policy.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 89

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Mine (the pistol) stays in the shoulder holster.
Never leave your weapon. Never !!!!

That is so right Two Guns ! A stray young 'un come along and.................... Of coarse, when we were little, we wouldn't dare touch a gun if our parents had said not to.Plus we knew what would happen.. Ha back then though we also didn't lock the house and lived on a main state hwy.. bordercollie

Mark.Sibole

Gun never leaves my side no matter what.Even during that S word at night it gets in the way some times but oh well lmao

razerface

just because it is in a holster does not mean it gets left there.

I also use a holster in some of my vehicles because it is easier to get to the weapon then get it out of my holster i am wearing. It all depends on the day and vehicle.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Even inside the swamps. Always keep a gun within reach.
Hogs, Black Bear, Gators, Swamp Panthers, Pouchers !!!!

I have been cut up by wild boar hogs. Would rather get into a
fight with a chain-saw than have to fight a wild hog. Been there
more times than I want to count. Got the scars to show.

And when I say, keep gun in reach. I mean it.

Once, leaned a rifle up agaist a tree and took a few steps away to
check on a deer kill. Just that quick, as if he was waiting in the thicket for me to make my mistake. As I got on one knee, here he come, out of nowhere. He cut me open on my left leg and arm, then turned and cut me a up the back of my calf of my right leg up to my butt. Split me open like a melon.
During all this, just by the Grace of God, he flung me toward my weapon. Grabbed the gun and fired, him at full charge, placing my bullet in his forehead, knocking me back down during his fall. Thought I was going to bleed to death before I got to town.

.......... two guns
Post Script:
These pics belong to somebody else !!!!

Attachments

• Wild Boar 1.jpg
    Wild Boar 1.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 64
  • wild boar 2.jpg
    wild boar 2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 64

Mark.Sibole

Even inside the swamps. Always keep a gun within reach.
Hogs, Black Bear, Gators, Swamp Panthers, Pouchers !!!!

I have been cut up by wild boar hogs. Would rather get into a
fight with a chain-saw than have to fight a wild hog. Been there
more times than I want to count. Got the scars to show.

And when I say, keep gun in reach. I mean it.

Once, leaned a rifle up agaist a tree and took a few steps away to
check on a deer kill. Just that quick, as if he was waiting in the thicket for me to make my mistake. As I got on one knee, here he come, out of nowhere. He cut me open on my left leg and arm, then turned and cut me a up the back of my calf of my right leg up to my butt. Split me open like a melon.
During all this, just by the Grace of God, he flung me toward my weapon. Grabbed the gun and fired, him at full charge, placing my bullet in his forehead, knocking me back down during his fall. Thought I was going to bleed to death before I got to town.

.......... two guns
Post Script:
These pics belong to somebody else !!!!

Looks a lot like a big Easter dinner to me.