ADDITIONS TO THE KUBOTA

I just went out and checked the Stick Stoppers and they are angled toward the tire...........What were you drinking last night????</p>

Rusty Anvil,,,,,,,</p>

I just went out and checked the Stick Stoppers and they are angled toward the tire...........What were you drinking last night????</p>

Rusty Anvil,,,,,,,</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
[quote user="RUSTY ANVIL"]</p>

Rusty Anvil,,,,,,,</p>
<div style="CLEAR: both"></div>

[/quote]</p>

GOTCHA !!!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~ hee * hee * hee </p>

</p>

<span style="font-size: medium;"><font color="#ff0000"> <font face="JohnHancock">~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</font></font></span></p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
</p>

must be a optical dilusion.lol as long as they are doing what they pose to do i'm happy.</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
what i was trying to say was the striaght side should be next to the frame and the angled side should be next to the tire.</p>

Tommy, Just a couple questions about your 'Stick Stoppers'. Are they larger than the stock ones? Price and availability? How to get them? Thanks. Clay</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
yes they are larger than the stock ones . and price is 85.00 plus shipping . maybe someone who has a set of thier stock ones can put them up to their bootsavers they got from me and post a picture to show you how much bigger they are.as for as availability they will always be available as long as i'm alive.lol but they are made to order i don't keep them stocked on a shelf as soon as i recieve the payment i will make them and ship them just give me you zip and i can give you a total price.they take about 5 days to complete at the longest.i have aluminum or metal . just the front plate are aluminum on the aluminum ones and the rest is made out of metal. you can pm me for more details if needed. or ask the guys in the forum if they like them.</p>

Clay Buster,,</p>

Here is a picture of the OEM stick stopper and a picture of the Stick Stoppers thaat TOMMY fabricates..........I got Tommy to send me the aluminum set and I then Painted them Black..........They are 4 times better than the OEM..........Wait till you look at the steel frame that the Aluminum Stick Stoppers are attached, it is really a solid hookup................Tommy does great fabrication...........</p>

</p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
i tell ya rusty if it wasn't for you and3-1/2 guns i don't know what i would do.lol how many mega pixles is dat camera you got it must be in da billions you can go to work for nasa or the military takin picture with that thing. you need to tell us where at on the page to click to enlagre the picture.lol i know you gonna come through problem is there is some other web sight out there that some pictures of sone bootsavers suddenly popped up on and people are saying what the hell??? lmao you da man!!!</p>

pivatic1

That is a nice machine. We finally finished ours and took it to Coal Creek, TN memorial day weekend. Here is a pic before we got it all muddy. Go lights are nice are'nt they!</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
[quote user="pivatic1"]</p>

Go lights are nice are'nt they!</p>

[/quote]</p>

GoLights on the RTV's turns them into " ONE EYED MONSTERS " ~~~~</p>

I would notknow what I'd do without mine !!!!</p>

</p>
<div><span style="font-size: x-small; font-family: Arial;"><span style="font-size: medium;"><font color="#ff0000"> <font face="JohnHancock">~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</font></font></span></span></div>

</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
[quote user="RUSTY ANVIL"]</p>

Pivatic1,,,,,,</p>

</p>

You have a nice machine,,,,,,,Are they Essex tires???</p>

Rusty Anvil,,,,,,,,,</p>

[/quote]</p>

There we go, turned some light on them ~~~~~~</p>

<span style="font-size: medium;"><font color="#ff0000"> <font face="JohnHancock">~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</font></font></span></p>

pivatic1

We have the same itp tires as ddtweeks, on sti wheels. They proved to be very useful at coal creek. I ll post some pics of us off roading, the rtv really got a lot of looks.</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
[quote user="pivatic1"]</p>

" the rtv really got a lot of looks."</p>

[/quote]</p>

....... and they will, they always seem to get folks undivided attention !!!!!!!</p>

</p>

jmco

please answer these questions. rtv 1100 with 60 hours</p>

extra lites- dealer said only one front and back allowed ?</p>

can a satelite radio be installed? if so what is required</p>

vertical rifle rack?</p>

shifting on the 1100 rtv is very hard?</p>

need more power to get up hills ( my tractor and pickup go up w/out strain) ?</p>

can anything else be done to get more power ? i have factory mud tires and carry minimal loads.</p>

would you need to upgrade the alternator for the electrical upgrades, and where would you get the parts needed ?</p>

i thought of a metal screen to put on the front covering the head lts. and front including just below the lites ? </p>

front carrier rack ? if avail. where for the 1100 rtv</p>

thank you for your time answering my questions,</p>

jim cotter </p>