RTV X1140 No Movement or Drive, HST Problem

357blckhwk

Fyi. I found out that extra spring and detention ball are for the front wheel drive selector. They need to be reinstalled after the case is reassembled.
Well,

Heres a little something that might help someone.

This bearing and gear need to be pulled off before you pull the case apart.
View attachment 15283
Everything inside the case looks good. Nothing really jumps out at me as being a red flag, but i did find this

View attachment 15284

Any idea where these go?

View attachment 15286

There is alot going on with this adjustment and it took me several try to get it figured out also so don't get frustrated. I will put it in an order.
1.at the rear or the machine disconnect the hst speed rod from the hst speed lever.
2. Disconnect the little cable from the fuel pump throttle lever
3. Loosen the jamb nut on the peddle stop bolt under the peddle and turn the stop bolt all the way down as far as it will go.
4.push gently down on the peddle observing the the mechanism until you have full travel down without deflecting the brackets or arms.
5. Adjust the peddle stop bolt up until it just touches the peddle at max travel from step 4 check several times as not to put a strain on the mechanism. If the push pull cable is causing and reduction in travel this is the time to adjust it as to allow full unimpeded travel of the peddle without deflection.
6. Push the previously adjusted peddle down against the stop and hold it there.
7. Reattach and adjust the hst speed rod so it will hold the hst speed lever at it's furthest or fastest setting but just off of the stop.
8. Reattach and adjust the cable to the throttle speed lever until the throttle lever is just against the high speed stop.
9. Move the peddle up and down a few times and hold against the peddle stop screw and check the hst speed control and throttle for binding.
10. With the peddle in its relaxed position check the throttle speed cable and lever to see the lever against the low speed stop.
Thank you . Parts from Messicks coming soon. I'll follow this upon reassembling.