X1100 - 50 hour Service cost??

Challenger2

Hi All,

Has anyone recently had their X1100 in for the 50 hour service? About what should I expect to pay? Thanks!!

T

Toolman77

I did my own, I asked my Dealer about how much and it was going to be between $300-$400. you will have about $170 in filters and oil.

Nevadablue

You should talk to the dealer about a 'deal'. My dealer gives away the first set of filters for the 50 hour service if you send him a picture of the 'happy customer' in the new rig.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
You should talk to the dealer about a 'deal'. My dealer gives away the first set of filters for the 50 hour service if you send him a picture of the 'happy customer' in the new rig.
Good idea for promotion. Well worth it I'm sure. :thumb:

Rockarosa

I just did my 50 hour check-up. It cost me $ 195.00 but I also bought a new fuel filter and air filter for later use.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
you should check with a dealer. i got a flyer in the male a couple weeks ago and a call from a dealer with a pretty attractive special for the 50 hour service. i think it was like 169 dollars but not sure sorry. i couldn't use it because my 50 hour service passed 350 hours ago.

Rockarosa

My dealer is 25 miles away and I don't have a trailer to transport it. I believe his fee is $90. The 50 hour is pretty easy to do.

sunnyside

Don't recall what the 50 hr dealer service cost but just recently had the 200 hr service completed by dealer and it was ~$400 (ouch).