Tire Pressure 589's

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Tire Pressure 589's

I'm running 9 - 10 pounds in my 27" 589's </P>

What are others running in their tires ?</P>

I've seen some figures on some threads, but counld find the thread again ..... </P>

Two Guns ~~~ ( with one bad eye !!!! )</P>

MRBASS

Re: Tire Pressure 589's

I have 18 in mine right now and they seem like they are rock hard. think I might try 12-15 and see how they feel. Are they soft with 10lbs?I sometimes haul some pretty good loads and dont want to ruin a tire or run one off the beed.!

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter

I feel really comfortable with 9 lbs front, and 10 lbs back, and I will say I have hauled some nice loads, don't really know the exact weight, and had NO troubles and had no worries. </P>

Now let me say this, if I had some MONSTER load being moved, maybe would add another two pounds in the back, but no more, Don't have to worry about jumping the beads at all ~~~~</P>

Anything over 12 pounds is just to much in my opinion. But in the morning, I going to run out to the RTV and see what the sidewalls states, but I do remember, it isn't that much at all !</P>

To much pressure will really wear out your grippers really FAST & QUICKLY !!!</P>

MRBASS

Sidewall says 7lbs max. I was thinking since we are actually exceeding the load rating of this tire a few more psi was needed. Think i will drop mine to 10 in the morning before I go check the traps.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter

I know it will ride 100% better ~~~ Let me know how you like it !!!</P>