RTV WINCHING

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
RTV WINCHING

Just thinking, has anyone on this forum yet used their winch to pull out the RTV out of a badspot yet ? Know that most owners have them.But yet, have I heard of anybody using the winch. Myself, have not used mine yet. But I do spool mine off and spool it back up every few weeks about 10-15 feet to keep things in working order ~~~~~~</p>

<span style="font-size: medium; color: #ff0000; font-family: JohnHancock;">~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</span></p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
Re: RTV WINCHING

i know i use the one on my hpx . if i ain't pulling myself out of a hole i'm pulling someone else out.i spray the cable on the spool down with a good soaking of wd40 it displaces the water and keeps the cable lubed up.i also take my can of lithium grease and spray it into the winch.</p>

pivatic1

I have used the xt30 several times.pulled out an atv stuck in a mud hole and winched the rtv 1100 off a downed tree that was blocking a trail. Also used the winch to keep the front end from flipping over the tail on trail #27 at coal creek,tn. Pulls the rtv pretty good. The synthetic rope has to be spooled well or it will get a flat spot in it, though.</p>

Mannie

I have used my RAMSEY 5000 at least 5 times pulling out the RTV 900 when it has bottomed out. No problems. However, without the winch I would be toast! Machine is too heavy to dislodge.</p>