RTV 1100 soon to be a new owner (Pictures)

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">We are getting close, only a few more days until we get our RTV 1100 delivered.<SPAN style="COLOR: black"> <FONT color=#800080>http://www.heartmountainfarmsupply.com</FONT>
Should be finishing up our RTV 1100 with Mattracks, lights, radio & custom cage and will be delivering hopefully Monday 9 miles outside of town. If you are wondering why outside of town & with mattracks let me tell you. We own a small business in Cooke City, MT and in the winter time the closest town is to our east, but they close the road for about 9 miles because the amount of snow we get, 350 to 700 inches so all wheeled traffic is stopped once they start grooming for snowmobiles. In the spring 9 miles out where we park our car, the snow melts but there is still plenty towards town (3 to 5 feet packed on the road) With the mattracks we will be able to drive all the way to our vehicle in the snow or bare pavement. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="COLOR: black">The custom cage that Heart Mountain Farm Supply made for me is so we can haul supplies in once a week. They will be adding doors to the rear of the cage also.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="COLOR: black">http://www.cookecitysinclair.com/rtv.htm
I will post more pictures once we get it this week.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="COLOR: black">Thanks to everyone and all the great information found on this forum.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="COLOR: black"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="COLOR: black">Steve<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"></SPAN></P>

Got some more pictures today. Looks like delivery will be tomorrow or Wednesday.
http://www.cookecitysinclair.com/rtv.htm<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p></P>

Here is a picture this morning also L3400<o:p></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p><FONT face=Calibri></FONT></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-no-proof: yes">Steve
Cooke City Sinclair & Cabins
<SPAN style="COLOR: blue; mso-bidi-font-size: 11.0pt">www.cookecitysinclair.com</SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman','serif'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-no-proof: yes"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>

</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
I want to go out an play up North in the Snow ~~~~ , the mud is not fun no more >>>>>>>></P>

Ron

Steve that thing looks awsum. You have to let us know how it works out with the tracks. WOW ! Ron