rtv 1100 off road capability part 2

pivatic1

a few months ago I posted a question about the 1100's off road ability. Before I bought one I figured it was a good idea to ask around and many of you replied with lots of good info.Thanks......To see exactly what the rtv was capable of we took it to coal creek and drove around thier 72,000 acres. WOW. I'll let the pictures do the talking. My wife took pictures while I drove so they are blurry, and yes, that is mud up to the bottom of thehead lights and the little rtv had no trouble going beyond that. WOW. </p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Youmust be what I've been seeing on thedark side of the moon >>>>>>>> Mister, you're way up there !!!!!!</p>

We don't have hills like that in Louisiana. Only hill we have is fire ant hills !!!!!!!!</p>

<span style="font-size: medium;"><font color="#ff0000"> <font face="JohnHancock">~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</font></font></span></p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
</p>

Hey Buddy,Let the Good Times Roll, you've got the machine to do it with !!!!!!!
</p>

<span style="font-size: medium;"><font color="#ff0000"> <font face="JohnHancock">~~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</font></font></span></p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
das some cool pictures. i like the one of the rtv on the edge of the mountain.</p>