RTV 1100 A/C Problem

Farmboy

Got my new RTV 1100 yesterday. Nice machine. I noticed the a/c blows out of all vents no matter what position the air flow controller is set to. Dash vents, defrost vents, and heat vents. Dealer said he would take care of it. Has anyone else seen this issue?

Thanks Steve for the info on the speaker replacement. Put in stereo last night and plan on doing the speakers this weekend.

Ron

Farmboy

When the heat is turned on with selector set to dash vents (face) same results - all
vents. When set to feet or defrost, functions are normal. Checked identical new 1100 at dealer and it functions normal in all positions.
Will take it to dealer in the next week or so.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Ron

ihunt2

You may want to check if you installed or had the radio deck out it is real easy to bump and accidently knock the connectors off of the back of the AC controls when reinstalling the radio.

I know when I installed mine I had the same problem. All I had to do is slide the radio out and reinstall the plugs on the back of the AC controlls. Hope this helps.
Gary

Farmboy

Gary - I actually noticed the air flow situation prior to radio installation. By the way, when I installed the radio, I did accidentally disconnect one of the plugs to the a/c control. Had to pull radio to re-connect.
Thanks,
Ron