Proper jack points on front end with K-Connect

Galloway

Good evening! new to this forum and not sure if this is the right place to ask this question. I have a RTVX-1100C with K-Connect installed. I want to change my tires to my tuff for the warm weather season, and I need some help with the proper jack points on the front end with the K-connect installed. The Kubota O&M shows the jack points for the 1100C without the K-Connect installed. And I didn't see anything in the K-Connect manual. It's a concern because of the shaft, bearings etc so I want to be sure of lifting properly. It seem that possibly on the K-Connect rails behind the front bearing area and just on front of the front skid plate. I'm not sure the K-Connect rails are designed for the weight of jacking the entire front end.

Kubota does not talk directly to its customers. I've been told to lift with a block under the lower control arms, close to the pivot. I'm concerned that jacking there would lift the wheel until it bottoms out the shock/spring and I don't know if that's a problem.

Any thoughts or can you pls direct me to the right forum?

thanks & blessings!