Orange, Camo or how about White

Just_Looking

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">I saw this white RTV at the <st1:place><st1:city>Durango</st1:city>, <st1:state>Colorado</st1:state></st1:place> airport last week.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> </span>It was being used by SkyWest airlines for pulling baggage trailers around.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> </span>The picture is the best I could do on short notice with the camera on my phone, especially since I could not get very close to it, and it was always darting in and out of view.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> </span>It seemed to be the worksite model with a metal roof, glass windshield and I think it had 2 windshield wipers.</span></p>

</p>

/cs/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.UserFiles/00.00.00.29.79/0623091317a.jpg</p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Now that's different >>></p>

Bet it would be great in hunting in the snowy areas >>>></p>

</p>

...............two guns </p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
it would do good in any area if you hav a huntng lease the best thing to do is to ride your atv ofr utv on the trails as much as possible the deere and wildlife willget used to the sound and smell of the motors and people on them. the deer down here on the trails know me we sit and talk everyday.lol.</p>

G

years ago Kubota actually sold airline runway tractors, I'd like to see them make another go at it. </p>

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="tommy 20/69"]</p>

it would do good in any area if you hav a huntng lease the best thing to do is to ride your atv ofr utv on the trails as much as possible the deere and wildlife willget used to the sound and smell of the motors and people on them. the deer down here on the trails know me we sit and talk everyday.lol.</p>
<div style="clear: both;"></div>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

So fess up Peanut, is it your smell or that cajun talk that attracts them?</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="Johndeeremho"]</p>

I saw that same RTV at the Jackson Hole, Wyoming airport</p>
<div style="clear: both;"></div>

[/quote]</p>

Are you from that area? I was there awhile back. Beautiful country!!!</p>