New X1100c On Order Suggestions for Accessories?

Amarillo

I've had a new X1100c on order Since Dec. Dealer thinks it will be available for me in about 2-3 months. This gives me a bit of time to think about accessories/ options I might want on this. For my applications, I can see where the front working lights, rear working light, rear screen, turn signal kit and side mirror/s could come in handy. For those of you with experience with this machine and it's accessories I wanted to ask for your opinion with these options. Which of these options would it make sense to pay for the factory install and which would make sense to buy aftermarket and install myself? There is an LED and a Halogen option for work lights and the halogen are more expensive. Usually LED are brighter for the wattage in other applications. Not sure which is brighter on this. Opinions on which of these options aren't worth the hassle to install myself vs. which ones are easy and makes sense to do on my own. Also, halogen vs. LED option opinions for the work lights would be helpful. Thanks for anyone's input ahead of time.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi, and welcome to our forums.
I bought my 2015 x1100c used but the very first thing I had added was the turn signals. The machine already had side mirror, a reaar view mirror and a winch. All of which I would have added had it not already been installed. To often the side view mirrors are knocked off center so the inside rear view mirror is very handy. I did not install any of these myself so I'll let someone else comment on which way is best.

ItBmine

How much of your money can we spend? LOL

Me, I like LED lights. I asked for them and my dealer installed a full width light bar on the front above the windshield and two LED work lights in the rear location using the factory switches. Only issue I have is I can't have them all on at same time or it blows the fuse.

Many seem to be dissatisfied with the Kubota rear view mirrors. I had no problem with them staying in adjustment but the passenger side is kind of obstructed by the door frame. But after my son got too close to a building plowing and broke one, I discovered an even better solution.
I used the stock mounts and arms and a pair of 8 inch Grote convex mirrors screwed right on. And buy using the Grote L brackets that come with them.....it drops the passenger side low enough it is no longer blocked by the door.

I have the UTV Hitchworks rear protection plate. One thing I notice....once I shimmed it so it didn't rattle on muffler, when you raise dump box to full up with tailgate open it catches the orange tailgate skin and pulls the push pin fastener loose. Hasn't damaged anything, but it may require you to do some fine tuning to clearance everything.

And the one thing I really like is my receiver hitch mounted winch from Orange Aftermarket with their wire harness front and rear. So I can now use my winch on either end.

Just have a good look through this forum. There are lots of awesome ideas and mods on here. This is the best RTV site there is.

Attachments

• 20230130_183153.jpg
    20230130_183153.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
  • 20230130_183226.jpg
    20230130_183226.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14

Amarillo

How much of your money can we spend? LOL

Me, I like LED lights. I asked for them and my dealer installed a full width light bar on the front above the windshield and two LED work lights in the rear location using the factory switches. Only issue I have is I can't have them all on at same time or it blows the fuse.

Many seem to be dissatisfied with the Kubota rear view mirrors. I had no problem with them staying in adjustment but the passenger side is kind of obstructed by the door frame. But after my son got too close to a building plowing and broke one, I discovered an even better solution.
I used the stock mounts and arms and a pair of 8 inch Grote convex mirrors screwed right on. And buy using the Grote L brackets that come with them.....it drops the passenger side low enough it is no longer blocked by the door.

I have the UTV Hitchworks rear protection plate. One thing I notice....once I shimmed it so it didn't rattle on muffler, when you raise dump box to full up with tailgate open it catches the orange tailgate skin and pulls the push pin fastener loose. Hasn't damaged anything, but it may require you to do some fine tuning to clearance everything.

And the one thing I really like is my receiver hitch mounted winch from Orange Aftermarket with their wire harness front and rear. So I can now use my winch on either end.

Just have a good look through this forum. There are lots of awesome ideas and mods on here. This is the best RTV site there is.
Thanks for the information 👍