New High Rise Air Filter Systems

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true"> This is a picture of member Leon Wittner's new Kubota High Rise Filter System. They look some different than mine that was purchased a year ago !!!</P>
<P mce_keep="true"> >>>> <FONT face=JohnHancock color=#ff0000 size=4>~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</FONT></P>
<P mce_keep="true"> </P>

<P mce_keep="true">
Thanks Two Guns for posting that picturefor me. I amstilltrying to figure out how reduce my picture size so I can post. The dealer installed itjust before Thanksgiving anddelivered my machine the day before Thanksgiving. I have 5 hours on it now butwill put a lot more hours on it when I get it to Canyon Creek, Montana in May.</P>
<P mce_keep="true"></P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Leon,</p>

I think you should run away very fast. Stay away from that RTV. Something's not right with your RTV. Whatever aura is in that machine has turned your SMV sign pink. My guess it's the apparition/ghost sitting in the drivers seat.</p>

OK, why is your vertical pipe sticking out so far? All the others I've seen are up tight to the ROPS.</p>

<P mce_keep="true">That is Kubota's new design. It mounts on the hard top and not on the rear screen. Washington State filtered sun light reflecting on SMV sign. Lucky it was not raining and wet. March was the coldest month ever recorded at SETAC Airport, so much for the Al Gore theory.</P>

<P mce_keep="true">There are two high rise air intakes for the 900 most have the one that mounts to the rear screen. The other is roof mount. Isn't this just the standard roof mount one?</P>
<P mce_keep="true"></P>
<P mce_keep="true">glenn</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<LI class=txtAccessories>
<DIV align=left>High Mount Air Cleaner Kit V4271 (ROPS Models) </DIV>
<DIV align=left>High Mount Air Cleaner Kit V4272 (Cab Models) </DIV>
<DIV align=left>High Mount Air Cleaner Kit Cab conversion kit V4273 </DIV></LI>
<P align=left> I believe they installed the V4272 style, the kit that goes with the 900 cabs, that is why it sticks out further, to allow for the cab !!!!</P>

G

<P mce_keep="true">That was a great comment Brian. I'm always surprised how many laughes I get when reading about things like air cleaners. </P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Does look like a spook, don't it !!!</P>

<FONT face=JohnHancock color=#ff0000 size=4> ~~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</FONT></P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">Fixin' to install a few of CanyonCreekMT's pictures of his new Kubota High Rise Air System ~~~</P>

bobm737

<P mce_keep="true">Does the snorkel for the Cab 1100's have the flat section like mine has? or have they rerouted the pipe to help the air flow? I was going to just replace the flat section on mine but I would like to get the air filter up high also, as yours is. Bob Mosier</P>

<P mce_keep="true">The 1100's I have seen are different than my filter shown on the 900 above. Two Guns had me add the high mount since dust collection by the air intake isreal bad right down by the top of the box and clogs the filters in no time. This was the high mount my dealer was placing on all of the RTV 900s. I like it better than the mount that is attached to the wire screen. There is no longer a flat area on the intake and I am sure it draws air better. The air cleaner and filter are bigger. I still have the original air cleaner and filter in my garage.</P>